or Connect

Posts by sephlod

Great deal, too bad they aren't in my size. Someone will be lucky to snag these
Quote: Originally Posted by AlmostFullBenefits Its highly illegal to do so (but has that ever stopped you before?), put the suit on, sans pants and undies, and send it to them saying: If you are wondering where my pants are, that makes two of us! Then, although it's completely unnecessary to do so, go on to explain that they didn't ship the pants. PS: Count yourself lucky to get anything, I still haven't heard back from them about the suits I...
Sell me that red tie!
Quote: Originally Posted by Student Any chance the Westgates are still available? I think you just narrowly missed the Westgates by about 17 months.
I always seem to get asked directions when I'm walking around the city. I guess a suit and tie with a bit of style means you have a good sense of direction.
Very excited to pick up the Dunhill. Cheers to a great seller
Can you take some measurements of the Zara coat?
Quote: Originally Posted by soupcxan Actually, I can: You sir, are a winner.
Hello, I'm looking for a briefcase and/or attache for my daily commute to work. If you are looking for a comparison, I'd like a similar style which can be found in: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=190194 Colors can be black or dark brown. Must be leather.
Really wish those Strand's were a size bigger. What didn't you like about them?