or Connect

Posts by alphaO888

You can get Church's Made to Orders for 850 plus many other boot options are available at that price range. Check out Leffot.com
I have 4 brand new with tags Gant sweaters for sale. Price includes shipping in the continental US. Let me know if you need me to ship elsewhere and I can provide quotes. My Ebay username is ALJLO with 152 100% feedback. I just haven't sold anything here under the new format (I know it's been a while). The last thing I sold on Styleforum was a Prada double gusset briefcase and the buyer was happy. Everything below is from the Fall 2011 line. They are all size L. I...
I have 4 brand new with tags Gant sweaters for sale. Price includes shipping in the continental US. Let me know if you need me to ship elsewhere and I can provide quotes. My Ebay username is ALJLO with 152 100% feedback. I just haven't sold anything here under the new format (I know it's been a while). The last thing I sold on Styleforum was a Prada double gusset briefcase and the buyer was happy. Everything below is from the Fall 2011 line. They are all size L. I...
Hi, I have 3 brand new Saphirs that I got from exchanging an item at Leffot (I wasn't able to return for a refund). Price is exactly what i paid for them - $22 each plus shipping which I'll quote you an exact amount. If you would like to send normal Paypal, just tack on a couple of bucks to cover the fee. PM me with any questions. Thanks guys - PS - I just saw that this is a new classified system - I have some feedback on here via the old thread and I just sold a...
SOLD So I posted this up when I first purchased it about 9 months ago. I had just joined Style Forum at the time and didn't have my PM's set up to notify me via email so I ended up not responding to a bunch of buyer's requests thinking that no one wanted to purchase the briefcase. Here I am 9 months later. Since then I removed the plastic price tag and I've used the bag a few times and it's been sitting around for the past 6 months. I really don't use it enough to...
Quote: Originally Posted by rnguy001 You can better discounts on Rolex (yes they exist) by not buying in NY. Discounts can be had, but are easier to find in less affluent cities (it's true). Try some AD's in Florida for example (who do less margin), but you also might want to try Govberg in Philly - great service and they can discount more than some of the big name stores in NY. (at least as much Rolex will allow them to..) Plus no tax if you're not from...
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn When I called my broker (Fidelity) on Yandex, they offered to get me into the IPO but said I couldn't sell for 15 or 16 days (can't remember). I said screw that and bought and sold on the market. The 4 to 6 month period I mentioned was for institutional investors (hedge funds, mutual funds). they usually get locked in because they're taking a much bigger chunk (my guess). For example YOKU has a lock in...
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Are you sure? I was never a Bijan type of guy but his website is still up, and here is a link to the site, with pictures of individual items too, if you navigate to the showroom. Doesn't look that different than a lot of the posted stuff. Much different - no floral prints, paisleys on the site. Bright colors but more solids and cleaner/simpler patterns.
Most of this stuff is from 10-20 years ago. If you look at current Bijan clothing it is absolutely nothing like what is being put on sale here
Quote: Originally Posted by otc I think there is a lockup on new capital raising IPO shares...I am not sure if this lockup applies to someone who currently owns shares from the existing capital stock. I think that if you own a share now, you can probably sell it (although it probably involves some PITA procedure where you register your shares with a broker before selling them). lockup period is usually 4-6 months.