or Connect

Posts by Dairy Phobic

just found these in my closet after sitting there for a while fits like 12D funky colour, great for spring and summer price includes shipping to US and Canada
shipping to canada is $25, and shipping to US is $35 Not getting any wear, this thing retailed for quite a bit 75% wool, 25% poly, 100% viscose lining, this is very very lightly padded colour is a very very dark grey Shoulder: 18.5” P2p: 23” Back length from bottom of collar: 27” Sleeve length: 27” go to this link and click full product details http://www.mrporter.com/intl/Shop/Clothing/Coats_and_Jackets/Bomber_Jackets?soldOutId=173223 Price drop: $90 -> $80 -> $70
NOTE THE BROKEN SNAP ON THE RIGHT EPAULETS, it looks fine from the outside, stitched together and cannot see the threads from the top, not worn often, just someone grabbed my shoulder and ripped the thing right off. TO CLARIFY, it's the metal part of the female snap that broke off, the fabric did not even start to rip. Yes you read that correctly, the metal broke before the fabric even started to tear. I lost part of the snaps but I've sewn the epaulet back down no...
price INCLUDES shipping to Canada and US stock size 52 grey baseball jacket Excellent condition, have not worn in the rain, only worn around campus Selling because the spring and fall seasons are too short and rainy in my college town to wear enough to justify keeping P2p: 22.7”
price INCLUDES shipping to Canada and US Only worn a couple of times, freshly laundered so it's good to go It's a darker red than the pics show, the colour is closest to the third picture Shoulder: 18.5” P2p: 22” Back length from bottom of collar: 31” Sleeve length: 26.5” Price drop: $85 -> $75
really smooth and soft leather, great warm grey colour, price includes shipping to Canada or US, other international places will cost a bit more Shoulder: 18.5 P2p: 22.75” Back length from bottom of collar: 26.25” Sleeve length: 27.5” New without tags, no arm creases or anything as you can see price drop $800 -> $700 -> $600 ->$550 -> $530 -> $500 ->$475 -> $450 - $425 -> $400 -> $375
New without tags, pockets still sealed as can be seen, 100% wool price includes shipping to US and Canada, international a bit more these retailed for like $700+, I have another grey pair that I wear often in the winter, but this pair has not been worn at all fits pretty true to size, nice relaxed fit with longer rise, but not drop crotch long, the thigh area thus fits a bit bigger than the measurements suggests hems have been finished for the inseam to be as long as...
Simple sweater, that's in great shape because I'm just selling stuff that does not get any wear. quite heavy for a 100% cotton knit, and thick as can be seen in the pictures only hung up for pictures +15 shipping to Canada, US+$25, international a lot more Shoulder: 17.5” P2p: 21.5” Back length from bottom of collar: 27” Sleeve length: 26” It’s pretty heavy so length will probably be slightly longer when worn than when I measured on a flat surface.
100% polypropylene, good condition, only hung up for pictures shipping to Canada $20, shipping to US $25 Shoulder: 18” P2p: 22” Back length from bottom of collar: 26” Sleeve length: 27” the body length seems a bit short measured lying flat, but stretches out a bit when worn because of the weight, the length is good on me (6'2") Price drop:$120 -> $110 -> $100 -> $90 -> $80 -> $70
really smooth and soft leather, great warm grey colour, price includes shipping to Canada or US, other international places will cost a bit more Shoulder: 18.5 P2p: 22.75” Back length from bottom of collar: 26.25” Sleeve length: 27.5” New without tags, no arm creases or anything as you can see price drop $800 -> $700 -> $600 -> $550 -> $530 -> $500 -> $475 -> $450 -> $425 -> $400 -> $375 Also will consider trades for cool stuff, like knits/jackets, in similar sizes