or Connect

Posts by Dairy Phobic

shit i wish i was in Toronto so i can try this on measurements say it will fit me (6'1" 185lb) but I thought you were relatively short, whats your height and weight? edit: but then again it looks thick so measurements might be off
where did u guys read about the sale and the products? their website shows all these rider boots, no casual boots
fuk so tempted....
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. not sure if this has been posted, he broke...
people who stink up the gym ime are mostly white people, it's those guys who have an odor that literally stings the nose and to whoever said if you don't wear deoderant for a period of time you start to stink, I stopped wearing deoderant because of the stuff in deoderant staining my shirts, and my body is sweating much less now, and I still have friends so i guess i dun smell bad at all but i do have a selection of cologne for nights out, just not deoderant coz they...
I hate how they discontinued vanilla coke, that was the only pop drink i've ever loved
Quote: Originally Posted by killertom101 Has anyone had experience with Penguin shoes? I have the Jingles model in a mix of suede leather and canvas, it's still in good condition after 2 years of use, the heel barely wore down for some reason, but not complaining. And for some reason the pictures on the web make them look really bulky, mine is barely bulkier than my cps, just has a wider toe box, but what shoe doesn't compared to cps
how do they treat the leather with rubber?
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you now the CP lows in 42 and 43 are the same. I wonder if the sole lengths change each season. perhaps there was a time when they were skewed from the actual foot they fit into and the producer of the soles or the shoe rectified it their labeling. Myabe people are measuring differently i drew lines tangent to the heel and to the toe and measured the shortest distance between the lines, some may have measured...
Quote: Originally Posted by coco2010 brb, putting my pair up for sale in b&s in a week or so, cuz thats how long it'll still take for em to get to me. asking for tree fiddy. Nah, I just hope I got the sizing down. I really want the fockers. people who are half sizes fits in cps the best i think, I'm size 12 and 45 are a bit loose and 44's are a bit snug