or Connect

Posts by Dairy Phobic

Quote: Originally Posted by reezy Dude the boot is like 700+ retail. Grab em! i would if it was size 45, i can go with that, size 46 will most likely be 2 sizes too big because boots run hooooge
Quote: Originally Posted by Kagemusha A 45 CP or a real 45? CP officer boots run at least 1 size big in the smaller sizes (more so than Achilles), I'm not sure if 46 in the officer boots becomes closer to real size or if it is the same. Maybe somebody can lend some knowledge? I'm size 12 us and I fit inbetween size 44 and size 45, but i prefer size 45 because i don't like snug shoes (but i still have a size 44 hope it stretches...
shiit im size 45, wonder if i should pick the boots up
shit i wish i was in Toronto so i can try this on measurements say it will fit me (6'1" 185lb) but I thought you were relatively short, whats your height and weight? edit: but then again it looks thick so measurements might be off
where did u guys read about the sale and the products? their website shows all these rider boots, no casual boots
fuk so tempted....
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. not sure if this has been posted, he broke...
people who stink up the gym ime are mostly white people, it's those guys who have an odor that literally stings the nose and to whoever said if you don't wear deoderant for a period of time you start to stink, I stopped wearing deoderant because of the stuff in deoderant staining my shirts, and my body is sweating much less now, and I still have friends so i guess i dun smell bad at all but i do have a selection of cologne for nights out, just not deoderant coz they...
I hate how they discontinued vanilla coke, that was the only pop drink i've ever loved
Quote: Originally Posted by killertom101 Has anyone had experience with Penguin shoes? I have the Jingles model in a mix of suede leather and canvas, it's still in good condition after 2 years of use, the heel barely wore down for some reason, but not complaining. And for some reason the pictures on the web make them look really bulky, mine is barely bulkier than my cps, just has a wider toe box, but what shoe doesn't compared to cps