or Connect

Posts by Dairy Phobic

Great condition flight jacket. Very thick and very warm, also great quality soft wool, articulated armpits with vent holes for comfort Passing it on because it is slightly too small for me size tag is missing Measurements: 20.75" front shoulders
Really high quality linen fabric with great details. excellent condition, only worn 2 times Measurements: 20" Shoulder 23.25" p2p 32.5" back length from bottom of collar 26" sleeve length Shipping in north america $20
Great condition flight jacket. Very thick and very warm, also great quality soft wool, articulated armpits with vent holes for comfort Passing it on because it is slightly too small for me size tag is missing Measurements: 20.75" front shoulders
Really high quality linen fabric with great details. excellent condition, only worn 2 times Measurements: 20" Shoulder 23.25" p2p 32.5" back length from bottom of collar 26" sleeve length Shipping in North America $20, anywhere else message me for quote
What is the property difference between one wash vs raw option? I assume the one wash model with be easier to size than the raws because there is no need to account for shrinkage? But is one wash much more difficult to fade?how much shrinkage from washing can be expected from the raw model?
From AW 2010 Similar coat to the Look #1, if not the exact same coat. Only difference it seems is that mine has a removable belt loosely woven with dense beige yarn, though the garment is not all that stretchy made from a structured beige yarn weave, with the gaps and surface filled with numerous green and navy wool clusters. Very soft to the touch. belt is removable and attached with buttons 100% wool Measurements: this pretty much can be worn by anyone from 48-54...
Double pocket shirt from Dries. Freshly laundered so it's a tiny bit wrinkly, but at least it's clean. Good condition, no sort of damages any where really good cotton fabric and impeccable stitching. fits too small on me now, hence why I'm selling Measurements: 17.5" shoulders at front 21.5" pit to pit the colour of photos looks kind of off due to the wooden floor background. But the shirt is white to avoid any confusion Shipping from Canada. $10 to Canada, $15 to US
This one is made by Avirex, it doesn't have the usual made in USA size tag. But it says Avirex on the black contract label.I googled the Tom Hardy pic. It looks like a RAF flight jacket just like this one, but his has pockets. Mine does not, so it's similar but no the same. But I like how high the collar goes on mine when i pop it too.I wish mine was like 28" or 29" sleeves though, the shearling makes the sleeves a bit short because it sits higher on my shouldersI also did...
Well since the weather is getting colder, I though I would start adding some repro shearlings in here I do have a question regarding caring for the jacket, seller told me this is a jacket from 1978. I assume the leather becomes more fragile over the years? There are two small holes circles correspondingly which appears to stem from two stitching holes. Will these holes get bigger, if so how can i prevent it from doing so? Also, how could I condition this jacket? Seller...
Random question: re australia Can anyone comment on the living costs per year for an international grad student in Sydney or Melbourne? Including food, rent (reasonable distance to campus under 2-5km) How do the costs compare to major cities in North America? Tuition would already be insanely high compared to Canadian standards though Sorry if this isnt the appropriate thread