or Connect

Posts by Dairy Phobic

Well shit, but I will be walking distance to school if I live in Lidcombe.safety or convenience, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. The thing is, many people online say Lidcombe is actually relatively safe, or they have a strong negative reaction to it? I google mapped the place, it doesn't look like the richest area, but it doesn't look like the hood either.And I said sydney winter sounds brutal because even though Canada is cold, central heating keeps indoors of all buildings at a...
lol whats wrong with it? I've heard it's not the nicest area though no details, but I can't tell if you are just meme'ing me. It's really close to school for me and seems convenient with the new woolworths, aldi, kmart, costco around
Hey guys, I'm moving to Sydney for school for two years. Any general advice for living in Sydney, in the Lidcombe/Auburn area? I heard winter are pretty brutal because most homes do not have central heating? Also is it a terrible idea to move straight into a house listing one has found online right off the plane? B/c I'm gonna do that. Also any affordable places to buy suits locally? I imagine I may need a couple. Thanks
Great condition flight jacket. Very thick and very warm, also great quality soft wool, articulated armpits with vent holes for comfort Passing it on because it is slightly too small for me size tag is missing Measurements: 20.75" front shoulders
Really high quality linen fabric with great details. excellent condition, only worn 2 times Measurements: 20" Shoulder 23.25" p2p 32.5" back length from bottom of collar 26" sleeve length Shipping in north america $20
Great condition flight jacket. Very thick and very warm, also great quality soft wool, articulated armpits with vent holes for comfort Passing it on because it is slightly too small for me size tag is missing Measurements: 20.75" front shoulders
Really high quality linen fabric with great details. excellent condition, only worn 2 times Measurements: 20" Shoulder 23.25" p2p 32.5" back length from bottom of collar 26" sleeve length Shipping in North America $20, anywhere else message me for quote
What is the property difference between one wash vs raw option? I assume the one wash model with be easier to size than the raws because there is no need to account for shrinkage? But is one wash much more difficult to fade?how much shrinkage from washing can be expected from the raw model?
From AW 2010 Similar coat to the Look #1, if not the exact same coat. Only difference it seems is that mine has a removable belt loosely woven with dense beige yarn, though the garment is not all that stretchy made from a structured beige yarn weave, with the gaps and surface filled with numerous green and navy wool clusters. Very soft to the touch. belt is removable and attached with buttons 100% wool Measurements: this pretty much can be worn by anyone from 48-54...
Double pocket shirt from Dries. Freshly laundered so it's a tiny bit wrinkly, but at least it's clean. Good condition, no sort of damages any where really good cotton fabric and impeccable stitching. fits too small on me now, hence why I'm selling Measurements: 17.5" shoulders at front 21.5" pit to pit the colour of photos looks kind of off due to the wooden floor background. But the shirt is white to avoid any confusion Shipping from Canada. $10 to Canada, $15 to US