or Connect

Posts by Dairy Phobic

yeah looking at the double rider first will prob work better, as for design, I agree with KJ that the one in the OP is good as is with minor adjustment to the sleeve zipper. Not a big fan of the collar tabs and body zippers on the other junya one and stock sizes with adjustments for lengths will be all that's needed IMO If we could get some black leather picture samples posted that would be great too, whatever the leather is on the junya collabs will be great actually
hypothetically this design posted in the original post [[SPOILER]] - non comp black chrome tanned horsehide ( I think someone said 2.5oz?)- extra zipper on the same arm parallel to the existing one, or a zipper on the bicep of the same armhow would that sound?
Add an extra zipper on the same arm parallel to the existing one? :P I think the black chrome tanned horsehide, with tartan body and rayon sleeve lining would be good
yeah I have noticed my veggy tanned boots change colour differently when soaked with water than my other ones (which I assume are chrome tanned),And the colour does look nice on whiskeys and natural colours, how much of a difference would that colour depth make for a black leather jacket though?Yeah I think chrome tanned would be better for the rain from what I've seen with my boots, and it rains often enough here to be a factor
what's the difference between the veg tanned and chrome tanned?I think the worn in pics of that junya x vanson rider is pretty good, whichever leather that one ishaha, looks nice, I don't know, maybe the leather and cut?
how bout the double rider?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/378817/ann-demeulemeester-black-suede-sneakers-43-5/0_20
I searched the TOJ thread because I was curious too, drew posted this in 2011
looking for a 2010 DR in black calf or lamb, or maybe olive too with 18.5 - 19" shoulders, 22" - 22.5" p2p, and somewhere around 48 lengths, so basically a stock 50 or shorter
What is box calf material for the wallet?