or Connect

Posts by Dairy Phobic

http://www.yoox.com/us/44863992GT/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=44863992GT&sizeId=9 Anyone with knowledge of this White Premiata brand? is it a diffusion line from Premiata? How is the build quality? I just need shoes to not fall apart.
half inch difference is minuscule, that's why you can't see a difference You an afford to size up but i think it fits well at this size too
thanks guys, I was tempted to dye it because I've been looking for a black one with MRS zips for forever in a large size (roughly 54?), but I like the grey colour also so I was waffling on the decision still. I must say the 5-zips sleeves are quite long, I have a 6'4" wingspan and the sleeves almost touch the first knuckle of my thumb What are some good leather conditioners that will not alter the colour of the jacket too much?
hey guys I'm looking for some advice as to whether I can dye this jacket or not. Meaning will the dye work well with this jacket? this is a FW 2002 5-zip in a "distressed" dark grey colour, the leather it self isnt too distressed it seems, just the dye job is. The jacket looks like it only has surface dyes for the most part. The jacket looks to be in new condition I would be trying to dye it black with this...
what does the tag look like though? also DR1 is the old toj 2010dr right? just double checking
Does anyone here have any experience with this particular jacket from this ebay seller? its a budget option for the lewis riders look alike http://www.ebay.ca/itm/360613725428?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=630097139979&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT TIA
ya I was looking for a simple derivative slimmer fitting shearling jacket for everyday use in the fall, probably not a good thing to say on SF lol. So good to hear that it is ok quality.
oh fuck, I bought this a few days agoHope it's at least average
anyone familiar with The Kooples' leather qualities? Particularly on their shearling jackets?