or Connect

Posts by Dairy Phobic

hypothetically this design posted in the original post [[SPOILER]] - non comp black chrome tanned horsehide ( I think someone said 2.5oz?)- extra zipper on the same arm parallel to the existing one, or a zipper on the bicep of the same armhow would that sound?
Add an extra zipper on the same arm parallel to the existing one? :P I think the black chrome tanned horsehide, with tartan body and rayon sleeve lining would be good
yeah I have noticed my veggy tanned boots change colour differently when soaked with water than my other ones (which I assume are chrome tanned),And the colour does look nice on whiskeys and natural colours, how much of a difference would that colour depth make for a black leather jacket though?Yeah I think chrome tanned would be better for the rain from what I've seen with my boots, and it rains often enough here to be a factor
what's the difference between the veg tanned and chrome tanned?I think the worn in pics of that junya x vanson rider is pretty good, whichever leather that one ishaha, looks nice, I don't know, maybe the leather and cut?
how bout the double rider?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/378817/ann-demeulemeester-black-suede-sneakers-43-5/0_20
I searched the TOJ thread because I was curious too, drew posted this in 2011
looking for a 2010 DR in black calf or lamb, or maybe olive too with 18.5 - 19" shoulders, 22" - 22.5" p2p, and somewhere around 48 lengths, so basically a stock 50 or shorter
What is box calf material for the wallet?
looking for a 2010 DR in black calf or lamb, or maybe olive too with 18.5 - 19" shoulders, 22" - 22.5" p2p, and about size 50 lengths, so basically a stock size 50