or Connect

Posts by Delente

Singapore is a fantastic place to live...if you can stand the heat. Most expats will live in condos which have pools etc. Good variety of food (to my tastes anyway and if you're not bothered by sitting on stools at Lau Pau Sat etc.). I had a fantastic time living there for a year, and many a fantastic evening drinking beers at a coffeeshop/hawker centre eating chilli crab till the early hours of the morning. It's a very "easy" place to live and you should have a very...
http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/ is the website Eight is referring to just in case you hadn't found it yet!
Thanks guys. Ended up going down to Jermyn Street and had a look around - came back with some Barker Anniversary edition oxfords (not shown on their website for some reason). Very happy with the purchase - would have been interested in the Consul's actually but I find Church's come up wide even in an F width size. Thanks again!
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice about where to go shoe shopping in London. I know Selfridges have recently overhauled their shoe department so will be looking there. I'm specifically looking for some black oxfords and brown/tan oxfords/half brogues. Price wise I'm looking for somewhere around the 200GBP mark so Church's etc. are out of the window. Any advice on independent shoe shops that might stock something appropriate? Chains like Russell and...
Quote: Originally Posted by The White Carnation Get the Barbour bag. It has charm, character and it will outlast you. I couldn't agree more. I know someone who purchased a Barbour messenger/lap top bag similar to this around 4 months ago to use as an everyday bag for work. It has stood up to use very well. They've also received numerous positive comments about their bag since buying it - generally centering around the fact that, as The...