or Connect

Posts by bluebonnet

Does anyone own a Thom Browne pant? I found them awlful short. Do you let it out a little bit to make the length normal?
I don't think $500 shoe is that bad. I am a distance runner who change the shoe every 400 miles (that is about a little more than 3 months) and those running show cost about 80 to 100 dollars each. So I vote for tie, I just cannot tell the difference between a 150 dollars tie from a 15 dollars tie worn correctly on a well-dressed person. Perhaps you need get really INTIMATELY close to see the quality difference
I can chime in here as I am 5'6, near 140 with a waist between 28 and 29. For shirting, 15/38 fit me great, but my sleeves length is 31. In no where can I find without tailoring. But changing the sleeves length is an easy task. You just need focus on getting the slim fit shirt. The real problem is suit or jacket. Tailoring the total length is less likely to be successful and 36S can only be found online and without trying it is hard to know the fit. Try to shop in Asia...
I am also looking for one for a while. Does anyone own the one (Irish Linen) from J Crew? They carry 36s, which is the one that need the least tailor if I buy. Any comment?
How does that cotton/polyester combo fabric feel?
FYI: I once ordered BR blazer when they had 40% off sale but I had to return it. Normally I wear 36S, but that 38S that I ordered is too tight for the chest while still a little bit longer than I want.