or Connect

Posts by bluebonnet

Love that kilton. Unfortunately the sleeve length won't work for me. Free bump
Just notice today that the hanger that I am using are wider than my suit's shoulder, will that be a problem?
To find whether there is a good or bad feedback among that gigantic thread is not easy. You have read the posts first as good can be mixed with bad. What if some buyer/seller say something good while other say something bad? In eBay, you usually directly check only the negative feedback to see what are the common issues with a seller or buyer. So I would suggest that there are two threads instead: Feedback for satisfying transactions Feedback for unsatisfying...
Best seller, MabiKing! Free bump
Smooth transaction with cchen. He is a great seller. So is mussel, from whom I probably bought too many.
Good seller! Free bump
Super fast shipping. Free bump from a happy buyer
Got a Rag and Bone RB23 Jay jean from Gilt. It is a litle bit on the tighter side. Two questions: Do they loosen up if I wear them more? (It is my thigh that feels too tight) Are they raw demin? I hope not, but I cannot find any info about it.
A very good seller, fast and careful. Free bump.
Bought two pants from sashae. They came faster than I expected. Well packed. Cannot be happier. High recommended.