or Connect

Posts by Vaio

k time to look like a freakkkzz!!!
my balls have ascended into my ribcage because of my new apc nc. how to loosen my jeans? [balls willd descend on their own]
[[SPOILER]] That's cool.
Meh at least he keeps trying heh. Perhaps starting at a more.. normal style, and then working your way up to goth ninja style would be easier.
MMM side zip Does anyone know if a size 40 = US size 7? or is it closer to 8? I wear size 39~ in CPs if that helps.
MMM side zip ankle bootz, sz 40 = 7? or 8. Yoox says its a size 7 but i have my doubts.
Seems demands on the DR is high or something. Been more than a month . 26/11/10 and counting.
Quote: Originally Posted by tit_tyrant Are there any boots similar to the Common Project's officer boots? I'm looking for a casual black boot to be worn with tapered jeans so it has to be slim enough for the hem to fit over the laces and preferably not a workboot that will make my feet look gigantic in comparison to the tapered pants. Banana republic had a pair that were reminiscent of the cp boots. its not black though. Butteros i think has...
is 1/2 inch too big, too big for boots?