or Connect

Posts by Vaio

Standard is the indigo APC new standard
Symbols lol...
Some people just don't have the 400 dollars to drop on a 50mm 1.4. The 50mm 1.8 is great value for the money, especially if he needs a fast lens for shooting in low light situations. He's also on a crop sensor, so if he's going to drop 400 dollars, he might as well get the 35mm, which is (generally) way more usable than a 50mm on a dx.
Jeans hemmed like dress pants look silly IMO.
Buy a refurbished d3100 from adorama with a fast prime. It'll run you like 500 bucks and sounds like it'll do everything you want it to.
[[SPOILER]] I had a minor motorcycle accident in them, which contributed to the tearing on the right side. Other than that, it was just walking around campus and doing regular student things.
I wear my 2013DR without the belt. Looks fine.
I doubt it, but you're probably best off asking Charly.
I'm about 5'8 and 125lbs with a 27'' waist, and essentially got a size 44. shoulders 16.3" chest (pit-to-pit) 18.9" midsection 16.9" waist 17.3" body length, front 20.0" body length, back 22.0" sleeve length, from shoulder 24.0" sleeve width @ pit 6.0" sleeve width @ elbow 5.3" sleeve width @ cuff 4.4''
They've got about 1.5 years worth of wear, and the fades are primarily from just walking around.