or Connect

Posts by DeSica

Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart -Fox cancelling my fave shows half way into season.... The fact that Arrested Development got canceled (due to poor ratings), but enough people watch According to Jim to keep it on the air.
Quote: Originally Posted by vanity Mostly Bruce Springsteen and Bob Seger songs. B/C they're scumbags but they're so good no one stops to read the lyrics. You ain't a beauty but hey, you're alright.. LOL I'm guessing you're exaggerating, but a little harsh, don't you think? I don't see how a line from Thunder Road (a brilliant song from one of Rock 'n' Roll's greatest albums) qualifies the man as a scumbag. The guy's a genius and a...
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter don't - you have no idea how much being married is going to hemorag money. the whole "2 months salary" thing on a ring is simply wrong. no matter what anyone says, ...there are plenty of nice rings available for what you can afford. I'm glad Globe brought this up. You keep hearing 2 months salary as a guide, and then opponents say that this is just the diamond industry trying to milk you (which it most...
Quote: Originally Posted by Techno-Elf My heart is fine I dont go to the doctor unless Im sick. I dont like physcials and havent had one since I was in 2ng grade and I dont plan on haveing one ever again, I just dont like them. Plus Im 18 my hearts fine. Anyways I have a fdst motablism (sp) I have lost 15 lbs in a week and a half before but I wasnt eating hardly anyhting, but the point is that I can lose weight fast if I try. So if I did this would...
Quote: Originally Posted by Girardian I have had them in different towns and places (years ago), though the attraction of a strip club is different from that of the attraction of a lap dance. I typically prefer to pass on the dance and observe them from afar. Indeed, if you're lucky enough to be sitting next to a high roller, you may get most of the benefit of a lap dance (i.e. observation from not very afar and close proximity of said objects of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kasper I know this is a rather personal question but I don't feel appropriate or comfortable discussing it with my colleagues and all my good friends are all back in Philly. I travel a lot for work which affects my eating habits and I think contributes to a problem with constipation I have been having recently. I have tried adding a granola bar as a late morning snack but it hasn't helped much. I was hoping other members had...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kasper Do any other members ever have trouble gauging a piece of clothing's exact color in the store? I don't know if it's the lighting they use but on a handful of occasions I have bought an item only to wear it out and discover that the color is too bright in natural light. This weekend I was at a freestanding Jos. A. Banks contemplating a couple purchases and actually asked the salesman if I could take a step outside while...
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack Also posted in Entertainment. Could anybody tell me how to find out what Bruce Willis is wearing in this movie? During the majority of the movie he is wearing some very soft looking suit. Near the end they flashback to the 70's and he is wearing some Roman looking thing with flapless hacking pockets. Thanks Rent the DVD. The credits may list if a certain company dressed a certain star. If Willis was...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube I worked a variety of jobs ...Marijuana importer/wholesaler That must have looked pretty impressive on your resume when you hit the job seeking trail after graduation.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Lies. http://www.reelwavs.com/movies/sound...swingers18.mp3 Regarding the three-day rule, I've talked to a number of girls that hate it because if they've gone through the hassle of giving it out then the guy should show enough interest back. The problem I have with that is my philosophy, the Tao of Steve: Men and women both want to have sex, just just that men want to have it in 10 mins and women in 15, so if you...