or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

Up for sale is a mint Raffaele Caruso, Size 50EU (Regular) 3 Button Overcoat made from a fantastic Loro Piana wool/cashmere blend (90% wool, 10% cashmere). This coat is a vicuna/camel color and is in absolute mint condition. It features a 3/2 Roll front with beautiful horn buttons, hand detailing everywhere, and a fantastic drape and fit you would expect from a garment of this maker. The shoulders are soft and rolled, and the coat truly looks like a million bucks. It is a...
Here is a extremely neat and warm coat/sweater. It is an Ermenegildo Zegna, Made in Italy Cotton/Cashmere/etc., blend coat that features a full front zipper as well as toggles - each made with real leather and wood knobs for the closure. The sweater is extremely soft to the touch, and the arms are lined and insulted which will make you comfortable when temperatures drop. This is such a neat coat and it pains me to sell it. It has some very minor pilling, and when brought...
Hi All, Selling a large collection of ties from a very successful businessman friend. All of these ties are indeed 100% Authentic and are in excellent condition. These ties were collected over a number of years and because of retirement, they need new homes. Please let me know if you have any questions - I tried to take as many pictures as possible. Prices include shipping CONUS. The owner of these ties is a collector of fine mens clothes and knows how to take care of the...
Up for sale are 3 fabulous wool sports coats, marked size 40R. These are of the highest quality and are feature absolutely stunning patterns, materials, and colors. All are in perfect condition and many still have their pockets sewn shut. 2) Here is one of the nicest BB coats you will find - A Brooks Brothers made in the USA tagged 40R Brown Plaid check extremely soft 100% wool sports coat. Featuring a 3/2 front roll, double vents, and soft shoulders, this coat is ready...
Up for sale are 3 great Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy Trousers. All are in fantastic condition and ready to be worn. $80 shipped, each 1) Here is a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren made in Italy Trousers from 100% Wool "Dalton" model. They feature a fantastic windowpane pattern in a light to medium gray color. Full front zipper and subtle double pleats (really looks like 1). These pants are extremely soft to the touch and are extremely comfortable - almost feels like...
Up for sale are 3 great Polo Ralph Lauren Made in Italy Trousers. All are in fantastic condition and ready to be worn. $80 shipped, each 1) Here is a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren made in Italy Trousers from 100% Wool "Dalton" model. They feature a fantastic windowpane pattern in a light to medium gray color. Full front zipper and subtle double pleats (really looks like 1). These pants are extremely soft to the touch and are extremely comfortable - almost feels like...
Up for sale is a gorgeous ISAIA Sciammeria 180s 3-roll-2 lapel suit in size EUR50 US40R. Stewart fit. Made in Italy. The suit is in excellent preowned condition with no visible flaws of any kind. It has a plaid pattern with various tones of greys and browns. It is a light weight wool that is fully lined, lightly padded in the shoulders, working surgeon cuffs, and double vents in the back. This suit is just pure awesome and can be worn casually or in a formal setting. The...
I'm sorry, I was listing many things at once and must have got some things mixed up. They do not have pleats
Up for sale is a BNWT Polo Ralph Lauren Burnished Heavyweight Leather Jacket in a beautiful dark brown. This coat is in perfect, new with tag condition and is being sold because I have way too many jackets to keep, and sadly, this one has gotten 0 use and will continue to sit in my closet. The leather on this coat is just simply amazing - it is heavyweight and ready for the cold weather, but it can be unzippered and worn when it is beautiful outside... really the perfect...
Up for sale is a BNWT Polo Ralph Lauren Burnished Heavyweight Leather Jacket in a beautiful dark brown. This coat is in perfect, new with tag condition and is being sold because I have way too many jackets to keep, and sadly, this one has gotten 0 use and will continue to sit in my closet. The leather on this coat is just simply amazing - it is heavyweight and ready for the cold weather, but it can be unzippered and worn when it is beautiful outside... really the perfect...