or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

Up for sale is a fantastic Barbour Bedale coat in size 42. Included with the coat comes the option Barbour Pile liner which retails for over $100 itself. This coat can be worn in the summer without the liner, then keep you comfortably warm in the blistering winter when you put the liner back in. This coat retailed for $399 and the liner was another $100+. This coat is showing some patina that every Barbour owner values and loves. It simply looks fantastic. There are no...
Up for sale is a pair of Alden Black Calfskin Wing Tip Boot with Commando sole in fantastic, used condition. This boot, in black, can be worn with nearly everything and is considered a grail to most. The shoe has normal wear marks but no scuffs, abrasions, etc., visible. These have been taken care of - never worn twice in a row, always been stored with trees, and never worn in any terrible conditions. Please let me know if you have any questions. I do not have the box and...
Up for sale is a pair of Alden Black Calfskin Wing Tip Boot with Commando sole in fantastic, used condition. This boot, in black, can be worn with nearly everything and is considered a grail to most. The shoe has normal wear marks but no scuffs, abrasions, etc., visible. These have been taken care of - never worn twice in a row, always been stored with trees, and never worn in any terrible conditions. Please let me know if you have any questions. I do not have the box and...
Up for sale is a brand new with box Ralph Lauren Purple Label made in Italy Size 11D US Chessington Loafer in a beautiful navy blue suede. These shoes are just gorgeous and are perfect for the summer ahead. These shoes are from this season and are being sold at $650 on the RL site below. The same shoes can be found on the RL Site here: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18660476 Our elegant Chessington loafer is handmade in Italy from supple suede and...
Up for sale is a fantastic PRL made in Italy by Corneliani 3 Button, double vented suit - tagged size 40R but professionally tailored by PRL to a more slim 38R. Suit is comprised of 95% Wool and 5% cashmere - really soft hand and can be worn probably 2-3 out of the 4 seasons. It is rarely worn and features pick stitching, notch plapel, half-canvassed construction (fully lined). The pants are a more modern straight-leg cut (belt loops). Measurements 19.5" from pit to...
Up for sale is one of the most fantastic coats I have purchased for myself.. but unfortuantly, I never found the occasion to wear it so it is up for sale. It is a 100% Cottom extremely recent Brooks Brothers "Chambray" Coat in a great blue color. It is 2 buttons, sports insanley nice buttons, and has a single vent. It is tagged 40R and fits fantastic - wear this to the derby, summer partys, or out for dinner. You will get compliments everywhere. It is half lined and the...
If you have one and looking to sell, let me know. Open to colors and can be used or new.
Up for sale is a mint Raffaele Caruso, Size 50EU (Regular) 3 Button Overcoat made from a fantastic Loro Piana wool/cashmere blend (90% wool, 10% cashmere). This coat is a vicuna/camel color and is in absolute mint condition. It features a 3/2 Roll front with beautiful horn buttons, hand detailing everywhere, and a fantastic drape and fit you would expect from a garment of this maker. The shoulders are soft and rolled, and the coat truly looks like a million bucks. It is a...
Hello All, Up for sale is a grail of a coat. If you are seriously in the market for a leather coat and you are in the size medium range, this is as lux as you can go Up for sale is a NWOT Ermenegildo Zegna "Elements" 100% Lambskin coat. The Elements line holds the most premier offerings from Zegna, which have often been acclaimed to surpass the Loro Piana equivalents immensely in terms of fit, quality, and overall appearance. This coat retailed upwards of $5,000 The coat...
Up for sale is a mint Raffaele Caruso, Size 50EU (Regular) 3 Button Overcoat made from a fantastic Loro Piana wool/cashmere blend (90% wool, 10% cashmere). This coat is a vicuna/camel color and is in absolute mint condition. It features a 3/2 Roll front with beautiful horn buttons, hand detailing everywhere, and a fantastic drape and fit you would expect from a garment of this maker. The shoulders are soft and rolled, and the coat truly looks like a million bucks. It is a...