or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

Up for sale is just a gorgeous, extremely recent Isaia 2 button S-body blue/grey faint stripe suit - 170s 95% wool, 5% silk - 54R(44/42 US) - from Bergdorf Goodman (originally over $3500!) This is the lightest/softest/most-luxurious fabric I've ever felt. It's been worn a few times, and is generally in great condition. Bought less than a year ago, this suit is the most recent from Isaia and features all of the detailing and craftsmanship you would expect. The coat...
This is an extremely nice Black Fleece Slim Fit gray plaid flannel luxury business suit that looks and feels incredible. Everyone needs a gray suit in their business wardrobe and this is the perfect one. The jacket features a single breasted two button (third button rolled lapel) front with a single vent on back. The interior features three pockets and the exterior features four pockets (includes ticket pocket). The sleeves have two faux buttons. And it is fully...
Up for sale is a true beauty - A Polo Ralph Lauren size 42R herringbone sport coat in a light brown color. This coat is unlined, and made from a very, very soft 100% wool that feels like cashmere. It is the perfect mix of casual and professional all wrapped up in a coat. It features a single rear vent, a patch chest pocket, a beautiful 3/2 front roll, as well as a belting detail reminiscent of English walking coats. The coat is NWOT - I purchased it at the Polo store and...
Up for sale are 4 pair of Allen Edmond Shoes that are brand new with box. They have never been worn and are FIRSTS, not seconds. There is no damage or nothing wrong with them. All purchased will include the box and shipping is included in the asking price CONUS. If international and interested, send me a PM and we can discuss shipping costs. 1) Here is a size 9.5E Allen Edmonds Fifth Avenue in black calf. One of the most classic shoe you could own, and made with excellent...
Up for sale is a beautiful Polo Ralph Lauren Size L Unstructured half lined 3/2 Roll sport coat in 100% wool in a beautiful brown plaid color. The coat is extremely soft - almost feels like cashmere and molds to the body beautifully. The shoulders are completely unpadded. The coat features non-working cuffs, slim lapels, and a single rear vent. This is the perfect coat for the weekend, traveling, or going to the office and will make you look like a million bucks. Let me...
Hello! It is time to do some spring cleaning and getting rid of some shoes that have not been worn. All prices include shipping CONUS. All of these shoes are FIRSTS, not seconds. None have any damage or anything wrong with them. 1) Here is a pair of Allen Edmonds most desired and classic shoe - the Park Avenue in black and size 10.5. This shoe is just gorgeous and literally goes with anything. Very hard to find this shoe on sale. Comes with original box. Asking...
Up for sale is a collection of Ralph Lauren Purple Label shoes for sale. They are all brand new and come with their original box. These are not seconds or damages shoes - they are all of first quality. Please send a message if you have any questions. All prices include shipping CONUS. 1) Here is a Ralph Lauren Model "Garvie" Calf Leather Double Monk-Strap shoe in black and size 9US, Made in Italy. This shoe is currently retailing online for $650 and is rarely seen on...
Up for sale is a fantastic Isaia Napoli Sport Coat in a fantastic green/brown shepard check. The coat is tagged as a 54EU, and still has the front two pockets sewn shut. It features dual rear vents, working cuffs, fully lined/canvassed, and soft shoulders. It is made from 100% wool but seriously feels like soft cashmere - it is fantastic. The coat has a very nice cut and silhouette so it, and is ready for a new owner as it gets little to no use hanging in a garment bag in...
You are indeed correct, my mistake. I knew they are Sanfords but for some reason wrote Strands.
Where to start.. This coat is just fantastic. This NWT Cantarelli "New Authentic Vintage" piece is still being sold in retail stores for full price - I was gifted this but it does not fit me. The fabric has a wonderful hand, and, obviously, simply a superb drape, being a blend of Virgin wool and linen. The jacket is unlined and unstructured - it really is the perfect summer coat. It also has dual rear vents, a very elegant and slim silhouette, and plenty of handwork...