or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

Any interest? Will drop the price to $1050 and deliver it!
For sale is an extremely rare Wine rack designed by Arthur Umanoff - made from an iron (heavy) frame and saddle leather. It Is nearly impossible to find an Umanoff rack of this size, condition, and for it to be located in America. The rack is in fantastic condition, and far better than the ones for sale at $4000 on the Internet. It's a beautiful piece and ready to be the focal point/finishing touch to your decor. Sculptural Wine Rack by Arthur Umanoff USA 1970's Wine...
Drops on items
6/7 Adds
Quote: Originally Posted by MiamiRedSkin Year: 2006 Make: Mazda Model: RX-8 Price: $19000 Mileage: 22000 Color: Silver Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (US State/Canada/Int): IL Hi All, Just checking if anyone is interested as I have seen many cars go up for sale here. For sale is a MINT 6 Speed 2006 Mazda RX-8 GT located in the NW Chicago suburbs. You will not find another RX-8 with this low mileage and options - I think the newer...
Year: 2006 Make: Mazda Model: RX-8 Price: $19000 Mileage: 22000 Color: Silver Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing Location (US State/Canada/Int): IL Hi All, Just checking if anyone is interested as I have seen many cars go up for sale here. For sale is a MINT 6 Speed 2006 Mazda RX-8 GT located in the NW Chicago suburbs. You will not find another RX-8 with this low mileage and options - I think the newer models of the car are pretty ugly while the older style has...
Drops!
Brioni/Canali Suits added
Tons of shirts added
Hello All, For sale is a gently used Dell Precision M6500 17" Workstation laptop that was purchased less than one year ago. I am now graduated from college and am going to be receiving a work laptop, which means I have no use for this powerful machine anyone. There is nothing wrong with it - I have had no issues since owning it, and it has never left my desk since purchasing it. It has not been dropped, spilled on, etc... It is in perfect working condition. I bought it...