or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

More drops
I think this is one of the nicest wine racks I have seen... and so happens that I am selling it (Chicago area). It's from the 1970's by a sculture named Arthur Umanoff...made in the USA. This thing is heavy, made from saddle leather and iron
Added 40R Isaia Coat - 6/16
Will take $900. It is truly stuning in person.
Drops on everything. These suits and coats are a steal. They are extremely recent and if you are the size, do yourself a favor and pick up a few. I will give discounts (generously) for multiple purchases
Drops!
Drakes, Paul Stuart, Bijan, PRL Ties, Tons of Recenet Paul Stuart Cashmere Coats/Suits, Lizard Belt, BB Leather Belt
Drop on nearly All ties/belts.
#8 Suit Added. I believe a lot of the PS ties are for drakes.. A steal at the price I listed. And like Adam said above..this is your chance to own a Bijan item for what the tie is actually worth!
6/29 Additions First is a gem. It is an extremely recent Hermes 3/2 Roll 100% pure linen double vented blazer in an awesome windowpane design. It is in NWOT condition, and is a perfect color and weight for the hot summer. This thing is just baller and from my own, personal collection. It is half lined and has an extremely nice drape and cut. This thing needs to be in your closet if it is your size. Asking $500--$475 Shipped Measurements 21.5" from pit to...