or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

Here is a NWOT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Khakis. These are in perfect condition and are made from 100% cotton. These are ready for the office or ready to wear out on the town. They are lightweight, but are too small for me. Measurements... 15.5" Across 31.5" inseam 3" to let out in waist No Cuff
Hello, Here is a beautiful Brioni jacket from my personal collection, which was purchased at Neiman Marcus. This Coat in in perfect condition besides an interior button missing. It is blueish/greenish in color, and really looks great with jeans, khakis, or basically any other combination you can think of. It is 100% genuine leather, and I have never seen another one like it. Don't miss the opportunity if it fits you.. it's a steal at this price. Let me know if you...
AAHereare 5 NWT Authentic Hermes Ties. They were purchased at a Hermes Boutique Store. Please contact me with any questions. Details Below: Tie 3: Here is a Hermes tie with a beautiful flower design in a really stunning color...perfect for the current season. Width is 3.5" **The ties are 100% Authentic and will provide more detailed pictures if you are interested**
meant to be a pm... sorry!
AAATies are $55 each..Shipped CONUS Widths of each tie are below... If you have any more question, please let me know. These ties are beautiful and were purchased personally at the store. Tie 1: Greenish/Teal Dot Tie: 3.75" width
This should be gone already.. great price but wish it was smaller
I wonder this same question. My selling threads most oftently have multiple items that are extremely similar (suits from the same maker in the same exact size). I often give discounts for bulk purchases, which will be hard to do as buyers may not be able to find all of the items a seller has posted.
More Drops
Shoes and suit reduced