or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

Pink Dotted Tie sold
#3 is the only one left for sale!
http://shop.ebay.com/bighair1234740b/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 A lot of things going off tonight and in the near future - An ISAIA Aquaspider Extremely recent suit - 40R RLPL Ties - lot of 5 at $100 right now! Isaia "S" Beautiful Coat Paul Stuart Suits/Blazers ETC!!!!!
Here is a 42R Recent Cornelianiblue windowpane jacket. It is single vented, 2 button, and fully lined. This jacket is awesome at at this price, it is a steal. You can wear it with khakis or nice wool pants. Please let me know if you have any questions Measurements 22.5" from pit to pit 25" from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 19.5" from shoulder to shoulder 31.5" from bottom of collar to end of jacket.
Hello All, Here is a 40R Recent Isaia Aquaspider 3/2 Roll Suit. It is double vented, fully lined/canvassed, and is in perfect condition. It was worn once to a formal event then put away in my closet. This suit has an outstanding fit and drape.. nothing less you would expect from Isaia. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it - no stains, snags, etc. I would keep it if I knew I would get more use out of it, but because of my very casual job, I don't see anything in...
Up for sale is my awesome and extremely recent Isaia Base "S" SC. This thing is pure sweetness. It is tagged 50EU but fits a little larger.. I would say it would fit someone 40-42R. It's colors and style are simply outstanding, and its going to be sad to see it go. It is a 3/2 roll, double vented, fully lined with the blue iconic Isaia lining, and is canvassed. There is little padding on the shoulder and the fit reflects what you would expect from an item which...
Sorry, forgot to close the listing but it has sold.
Sold
Each tie is $60 shipped besides the Brioni tie which is $40. Let me know if you have any questions 1) First is a Thomas Pink tie in a beautiful color with a neat starburst/flower pattern. This tie is awesome and would keep if I actually wore ties anymore. Width is 3.75" 2) This is a Salvatore Ferragamo extremely recent tie with a beautiful strawberry pattern. A really neat tie and really high quality silk. Width is 3.75" 3) Here is a Phineas Cole (Upscale Paul...
Here is a fantastic pair of Alden 681 Black calfskin penny loafers in great condition. They have a ton of life left in them and honestly look great! These can be worn anywhere. Size 9.5 B|D. Comes without box/trees