or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

Here is a beautiful vintage NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Red Plaid/Tartan windbreaker. This coat is extremely awesome.. very unique pockets, eat black accents around the waist and cuffs. This jacket fits in between a M-L (measurements below). You can't buy a jacket like this at Polo anymore.. and really a neat, neat piece. I would keep but I need money Prices include shipping Measurements 23.5" from pit to pit 26" from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 19" from shoulder to...
Up for sale is a beautiful J. Crew Vintage Madras NWOT 3 button casual 100% cotton coat. This coat is awesome.. it even has working cuffs so you can roll it up a bit when it gets warm. The jacket is extremely light and half lined so it can breathe during the head. The madras pattern is perfect for any occasion. Bought at the original mainline store.. not the outlet. Measurements 21.5" from pit to pit 25.5" from shoulder seam to end of cuff 31" from BOC to end of...
Up for sale is a brand new Size 38 Stafford 2 Button Blazer (gold buttons) in a beautiful Sunburst Red Color. This jacket was made in the USA and is a great value for anyone looking for some different color blazers for the changing season. This coat is actually great quality.. fully lined, and an awesome drape/fit with great button position. Measurements 20" from pit to pit 24.5" from shoulder seam to end of cuff 17.5" from shoulder to shoulder 31.5" from BOC to end of...
Here is a beautiful vintage NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Red Plaid/Tartan windbreaker. This coat is extremely awesome.. very unique pockets, eat black accents around the waist and cuffs. This jacket fits in between a M-L (measurements below). You can't buy a jacket like this at Polo anymore.. and really a neat, neat piece. I would keep but I need money Prices include shipping Measurements 23.5" from pit to pit 26" from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 19" from shoulder to...
Here is a men's vintage Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Wool Heavy Knit sweater. This sweater has some age and has been worn.. but that's what makes it looks so good. It fits a size M true to size. What looks like pilling is actually the style of the coat... it is extremely well made, has 2 pockets on the front, and in a beautiful Burgundy color. It is beautiful and is extremely warm.
Up for sale is a beautiful J. Crew Vintage Madras NWOT 3 button casual 100% cotton coat. This coat is awesome.. it even has working cuffs so you can roll it up a bit when it gets warm. The jacket is extremely light and half lined so it can breathe during the head. The madras pattern is perfect for any occasion. Bought at the original mainline store.. not the outlet. Measurements 21.5" from pit to pit 25.5" from shoulder seam to end of cuff 31" from BOC to end of...
Here is a beautiful North Face Apex coat in black. It's fleece lining and shell exterior makes this jacket wind and cold resistant. It has been previously worn but it is in great condition. This jacket was purchased for around $180. Price includes shipping.
Selling one of my polo coats that was worn maybe once or twice. It is size M and fits true to size. It is extremely warm as it has a fleece lining.. and when it rains, it has a hidden, zip-out hood. It is time to clean out my closet for those things that don't get much use and what better time as the cold front is heading in. I think these retail for around $200. Please let me know if you have any questions. Price includes shipping CONUS
Selling one of my polo coats that was worn maybe once or twice. It is size M and fits true to size. It is extremely warm as it has a fleece lining.. and when it rains, it has a hidden, zip-out hood. It is time to clean out my closet for those things that don't get much use and what better time as the cold front is heading in. I think these retail for around $200. Please let me know if you have any questions. Price includes shipping CONUS
Each tie is $50 except the Brioni which is $30.. Prices include shipping CONUS If you have any more questions regarding specifics about any of the ties, please send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP. 1) 1st is a beautiful Ralph Lauren Purple Label tie with a very conservative diamond stitched design. The pictures represent the color well. 2) Here is a beautiful Paul Stuart Paisley Tie in a Reddish/Orange color. It is extremely beautiful and one of my...