or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

Hello, Up for sale is a beautiful 100% Cashmere Brown Brioni Car/Pea Coat. This coat is stunning - there are leather details everywhere (button holes, inside pockets, around the neck and pockets, etc.) This coat was gently used but is in stunning condition - there are no marks or stains anywhere on the cashmere - the inside lining of the left sleeve has a very, very small rip that is not noticeable. The buttons and details on this coat is simply stunning - if this will...
Hello, For sale is an absolutely fabulous Brooks Brothers Black Pebble Leather Briefcase. This bag has so many neat features which makes it the absolute perfect bag for any professional of any age. This bag HAS NEVER BEEN USED - It is in New Condition! The front opens up with a silver magnetic clasp and reveals 2 large compartments (one zippers shut), and an extra document zippered compartment for important papers. The large compartment is perfect for your laptop,...
Hello All, Here is an absolutly stunning (and extremely recent, 09'!) Kiton 2 Button, Dual Vented, Half Lined coat from Neiman Marcus. The coat is a light creme color which makes it perfect for jeans, wool pants, navy chinos, etc. The coat is extremely soft and has an amazing drape and cut. It is made from 50% wool and 50% linen. It has pouch pockets making it a little more casual and classic at the same time. The coat features a beautif half-lining, and also...
Hello, Up for sale is a gorgeous pair of NOS Vintage 5 nail V cleat Florhseim Imperial 11C Pebble Leather Wingtips in Brown. These shoes have an absolutly gorgeous patina and I have never seen another pair quite like them. The uppers and sole are just beautiful.. I think these date from the 60-70's so it is extremely rare to find NOS imperials in this size, color, and style. Don't miss this opportunity.. they will last forever I bought them on eBay but I need funds to...
Hi All, Selling 9 NWT Shirts that are absolute staples. These shirts all measure 15.5|39 (33/34 Sleeves). All of these shirts have never been worn and are ready to be worn to the office. The collars and styles are staples. 1) Here is a BNWT Cerruti 1881 Made in France White w/ Blue Stripe Shirt with a beautiful collar and barrel cuffs. This shirt has an outstanding fit and if you know anything about Cerruti, you know it will last forever and still look great. ...
Selling some brand new with tag shirts that have never been worn. Please let me know if you have any questions. I can get them out in the mail next day... 1) Shirt 1 is a beautiful NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Size 17.5 "Curham Custom Fit Made in Italy" Cotton dress shirt in pink with beautiful blue stripes with a spread collar. It's tag states a retail price of $195. This shirt feels wonderful and is top quality... one of the nicest Polo dress shirts. No horse logo on the...
You are correct... I thought there were button holes but upon inspection, there are actually no button holes on the jacket.
edit
Hello, Here is a Brand New Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece 2 Button Blazer in size 40R. It is fully lined with a beautifully styled lining, and is double vented with 2 buttons. None of the buttons are attached but they are included (see pictures). This coat is awesome in ever retrospect..and seeing as every man needs a nice, navy blazer, here is your chance to upgrade or finally purchase one. Please let me know if you need any more information. There are normal chalk...
Here is a men's vintage Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Wool Heavy Knit sweater. This sweater has some age and has been worn.. but that's what makes it looks so good. It fits a size M true to size. What looks like pilling is actually the style of the coat... it is extremely well made, has 2 pockets on the front, and in a beautiful Burgundy color. It is beautiful and is extremely warm.