or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

Hello, Up for sale is one of my most cherished.. and like new RLPL Sports Coat in one of the most classic and versitile colors/styles you can get. It is a gorgeous light brown color with a very classic houndstooth weave which can be worn with dark jeans or navy trousers to work. I think I wore this suit ONCE since I purchased it for near retail. It has been babied and there is absolutly nothing wrong with it - no tears, stains, rips, odors, snags, etc. This coat has a...
100% Brioni Pea/Car Coat, Patagonia, Brooks Brothers Briefcase... All ending in a couple of hours at low prices.. http://www.ebay.com/sch/bighair1234740b/m.html?item=160681998668&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562
http://www.ebay.com/sch/bighair1234740b/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 Selling a lot of BB Shirts - 14.5-15 with slim fits, Brioni 100% Cashmere jacket, BB leather, Patagonia, BB Herringbone overcoat! Updated daily.
pictures of the hole uploaded.. again, its very, very small. It seems to not have pick stitching
Hello, For sale is an absolutely fabulous Brooks Brothers Black Pebble Leather Briefcase. This bag has so many neat features which makes it the absolute perfect bag for any professional of any age. This bag HAS NEVER BEEN USED - It is in New Condition! The front opens up with a silver magnetic clasp and reveals 2 large compartments (one zippers shut), and an extra document zippered compartment for important papers. The large compartment is perfect for your laptop, while...
Hello, For sale is a NWOT Men's size large Patagonia Retro-X Jacket in the highly desirable white/blue combo.. with the awesome orange lining. You can't find this color combo anywhere - this is your chance to get it at a STEAL. It is warm and it has that preppy style that is in this season. Please let me know if you have questions!
All Shirts are $30 shipped. Please let me know if you are interested in more than 2 shirts as I will discount multiple purchases. 1) Size 15-33 Slim Fit Brooks Brothers Blue Pencil Stripe Dress Shirt. Barrel Cuffs and a button down collar. 2) Size 15-33 Slim Fit Brooks Brothers Blue/White Stripe Dress Shirt. Barrel Cuffs and beautiful collar 3) Size 15-33 Slim Fit Brooks Brothers Solid Blue Tab-Collar Barrel Cuff Dress Shirt. 4) Size 15-32 Traditional Fit...
Hello, You are looking at a very nice vintage piece from the iconic Hermes. This 100% Lamskin Leather coat is featured in a beautiful light blue color - perfect for khakis or charcoal wool pants. This coat was hand stitched and there is quality written all over this garment. The leather shows some age as it is probably 12+ years old, but it adds the character that can't be reproduced. The coat is actually quite warm and will keep you comfy during the snow. The coat...
Hello, Here is an absolutely stunning Brooks Brothers Herringbone 3-Button Overcoat with a single vent. This coat is in pristine condition and is ready to be worn by a lucky new owner. This coat retailed far over $1,000 at the Brooks Brothers mainline store. This is a coat that you will keep forever and the herringbone weave will never go out of style. This has a very nice trim cut and has a beautiful drape. Please let me know if you have any questions. I just...
Hello, Up for sale is a beautiful 100% Cashmere Brown Brioni Car/Pea Coat. This coat is stunning - there are leather details everywhere (button holes, inside pockets, around the neck and pockets, etc.) This coat was gently used but is in stunning condition - there are no marks or stains anywhere on the cashmere - the inside lining of the left sleeve has a very, very small rip that is not noticeable. The buttons and details on this coat is simply stunning - if this will...