or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

Two of my ties up for sale as they don't get much use. Each are $30 including shipping. 1) SOLD 2) Corneliani Beautiful multi-tone weave tie. Worn once also.. in perfect condition. Great quality.
Hell All, Up for sale is truly a grail item.. and one you will be wearing for years and years. This is a BNWT Ermenegildo Zegna Napoli Couture XXX 2 Button, Double vented suit in a beautiful brown windowpane-esque weave. This is ready for tailoring - the pockets are sewn, the shoulders are still basted, unfinished sleeves. This suit was purchased by Bruce Willis to wear for a movie premier, but was was not tailored in time as he had to wear a different suit. My good...
Hello - Here is my PRL 3 button, fully canvassed 100% Wool suit. This suit is in mint condition and ready for a new owner. Some room in the sleeves to let out. Please let me know if you have any questions. Price includes shipping Measurements 21" from pit to pit 24.5" from shoulder to end of sleeve 18.5" from shoulder to shoulder 31" from BOC to end of coat -Pants- 15" across waist 31" inseam
http://www.ebay.com/sch/bighair1234740b/m.html?item=160690121768&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562 42R RLPL Houndstooth SC ending in 15 min .. @ $70! RLPL Leather Jacket BB Shirts Ending soon!
For sale are two BNWT J. Crew Flannel shirts in size XL. These shirts will be appearing online soon - they are from the mainline store.. not the outlet. 1) Men's Blue/Red/Green Check Plaid Flannel Shirt. Great looking shirt with chinos or dark jeans. $45 Shipped 2) Men's Salmon Red Stripe Flannel Shirt. Awesome looking flannel that will look great with jeans. $45 Shipped
Hello, Up for sale is my prized Burberry London 80% Wool 20% Cashmere (SUPER SOFT) Navy Peacoat. This coat is 100% Authentic - It was purchased at the Burberry store in Chicago and has been worn very sparringly. It is perfect for more classy or casual affairs, and will make you look like a million bucks while keeping you extremely warm. It fits like a standard large - it has a very, very nice fit and drape. It has two "pocket warmer" pockets to keep your hands warm during...
Hello, Up for sale is my prized Burberry London 80% Wool 20% Cashmere (SUPER SOFT) Navy Peacoat. This coat is 100% Authentic - It was purchased at the Burberry store in Chicago and has been worn very sparringly. It is perfect for more classy or casual affairs, and will make you look like a million bucks while keeping you extremely warm. It fits like a standard large - it has a very, very nice fit and drape. It has two "pocket warmer" pockets to keep your hands warm...
Hello! Up for sale is NWT Corneliani Made in Italy Wool/Cashmere (94% Wool, 6% Cashmere) Blend Outdoor Coat. This coat is awesome and a tremendous value... has a removable zippered lining that also has a hood (with a wool ining to keep your head warm!). It fits me well and I wear a standard Medium. There are pockets everywhere.. both inside and outside that really make this coat versitile from everything to going to the bars, or walking into work on a cold day. The...
Hello! Up for sale is NWT Corneliani Made in Italy Wool/Cashmere (94% Wool, 6% Cashmere) Blend Outdoor Coat. This coat is awesome and a tremendous value... has a removable zippered lining that also has a hood (with a wool ining to keep your head warm!). It fits me well and I wear a standard Medium. There are pockets everywhere.. both inside and outside that really make this coat versitile from everything to going to the bars, or walking into work on a cold day. The...
Here is a very nice Brooks Brothers Regent Sports Coat in Mint Condition. It has been worn once or twice, and has been kept in my closet, safe. The coat is a tannish color with a very nice white windowpane weave - would look great with navy chinos or dark jeans. Please reference below for measurements. It is a great coat and retail was above $500. Measurements 23.5" from pit to pit 26" from shoulder seam to end of sleeve 20" from shoulder to shoulder 32" from BOC to...