or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

Hi All, Up for sale is a Mint Theory Chalk-stripe suit in 44L (check measurements below) which was purchased at Neiman Marcus. For those looking to expand their suit variety or looking for a nicely made suit for a bargain price, here is your opportunity. This suit has a very elegant feel (very soft) and has a very, very nice drape. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the suit - no rips, snags, stains, etc. This suit is ready for wear and will look great this...
I'm sorry but I disagree. First, this suit was purchased for Bruce Willis himself... meaning this came from his personal closet. Whether this fit him or not.. it was ordered specifically for him for a very specific event, but was never tailored or fitted for him personally. Again, this is not priced as a collector piece or anything like that.. just a story of how it was acquired... which again, is 100% from the actor's closet.And as for a steal and one of the best deals...
I appreciate it..but you're right! This is hundredS lower than it should be going for. It is an absolute gorgeous suit and nicer quality than my recent Kiton and Brioni suits! This might end up in my closet after all.
Shameless plug.. but I have a Zegna Couture Wool/Cashmere Suit BNWT in the B&S for CHEAP But on the subject, Zegna's detailing and quality is out of this world.. especially on the more upscale labels. The couture suit I am selling is one of the highest quality suits I have ever handled - I would even put it above my recent Kiton and Brioni suits.
Merry Christmas! For those of you lurking on the forum during this Christmas, maybe one of you can help me. At an estate sale earlier this week, I purchased a tub full of jewelry and watches. Among the pile, I found this one. I am not holding my breath whatsoever as it is probably not authentic, but worth asking. Below are the pictures of the rolex... anyone who is knowledgeable of the brand please help me! The movement is a sweep and not a tick.. and the magnifier...
This was bought for him by his stylist for the premier and I take it that it was ordered a size too small for him. He isn't as big as you think in person. He was slender for the role he was playing during the time. This is seriously a grail piece... This is a steal and I can guarantee you wont find another Couture with this blend for anything near this price.. let alone find one near this size But of course, you wouldn't buy this just because of the Bruce affiliation.....
There's room in the seat to let out! Steve
Up for sale is a NWT Pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Pleated Cotton Herringbone Pants in a beautiful light brown color. Would look great at the office with a nice blue shirt... or going out with a nice navy blazer. They are classic fit pants and are ready to wear.
Up for sale is a NWT Pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Pleated Cotton Herringbone Pants in a beautiful light brown color. Would look great at the office with a nice blue shirt... or going out with a nice navy blazer. They are classic fit pants and are ready to wear.
Two of my ties up for sale as they don't get much use. Each are $30 including shipping. 1) SOLD 2) Corneliani Beautiful multi-tone weave tie. Worn once also.. in perfect condition. Great quality.