or Connect

Posts by MiamiRedSkin

.5-1" to let out on inseam and there does seem to be material left in sleeves to let out
Yes it is!
Selling a TON of items including Kiton, Brioni, Charvet, Brooks Brothers, etc. A gorgeous Mulholland garment bag and some great accessories and coats. They are going off tomorrow and are sitting CHEAP!!! http://www.ebay.com/sch/standoutnow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Up for sale is truley a fantastic coat - if this is your size, you don't want to pass this up. This is a tagged 60R EU Ermenegildo Zegna Trofeo Silk 100% NWOT Herringbone coat in an extremely soft 51% Silk 49% Wool blend. This 3/2 Roll coat features a rear vent and is fully canvassed. It has non-working cuffs so tailoring will be a breeze. Measurements below 24" from pit to pit 25.5" From shoulder to end of sleeve 20" from shoulder to shoulder 32" From BOC to end of coat
Hi All - Up for sale is a large selection of Clarks & Seavees shoes. All of these are all brand new from Clarks. Please take a look at all of the pictures and let me know if you have any specific questions. All prices include shipping, although it will cost more to get the box delivered as well. Some of the outsoles appear dirty but if that is the case, they were only tried on and once. Up for sale is a size 10 Dark Gray Clarks Original Desert Suede Boots. Never worn,...
Hi All - Up for sale is a large selection of Clarks & Seavees shoes. All of these are all brand new from Clarks. Please take a look at all of the pictures and let me know if you have any specific questions. All prices include shipping, although it will cost more to get the box delivered as well. Some of the outsoles appear dirty but if that is the case, they were only tried on and once. Up for sale is a size 10 Dark Gray Clarks Original Desert Suede Boots. Never worn,...
Hi All, I am liquidating a large tie collection and will use this thread for the mega-sale. A lot of these ties have never been used, just stored after purchase. None of these ties have any condition issues at all. I am open to shipping internationally - send me a message and we will work out the details in a PM. All prices include shipping CONUS. All ties are 100% silk unless noted and are all guaranteed to be 100% Authentic. -=-=-=-=-=-KITON TIES-=-=-=-=-=- 1) Here...
Oops - wrong forum! Sorry!
Thread revival? Sure, why not. Anyone else have any machines at home or enjoy playing?
Up for sale is one of the nicest sport coats I have ever handeled. This is a Martin Greenfield hand made in USA (NY) 85% Wool 15% cashmere blend size 40R coat in a staple gray nailhead. It feauteres a 2 front button closure, beautiful triple patch pockets, fantastic leather knotted buttons, soft rolled shoulders, and beautiful suede elbow patches. This coat is brand new with tags - it was purchased at a private sample sale and this has never been offered to the public. You...