or Connect

Posts by lovelux2010

hello, just wondering if anyone has opinions on the quality of francois pinton frames versus moscot or cutler and gross? wanted to get a new pair and like the classic style frames for sunglasses - so any opinions helpful!
miss TOJ....and maybe its too soon.. but does anyone know any M2M leather jacket makers to try now that TOJ is no longer taking orders?
hello - that was my prediction when I first went the bespoke route. but in hindsight, I do wish I got a more modern cut of suit trouser. pleats, high waisted trousers and cuffs can make a 35 year old look 55, in my experience.I will certainly keep my Chan trousers and if that style does come back, i'll be quite happy! the jackets I have cut look great, its just the trousers that date the suit, I think..well lets see how things evolve. I'm sure when I'm 55, younger people...
anyone tried or heard of this brand..apparently real leather. not identical to CP, but quite close http://www.asos.com/Selected/Selected-Homme-Dylan-Leather-Trainers/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5038928&istCompanyId=6f061ed0-7427-4b6c-bb90-987c0bd08468&istItemId=plpwttltl&istBid=t&affId=5497&WT.tsrc=Affiliate i tried on the CP today, but quite narrow for my wide foot. ordered the above as look slightly wider in the toe box..will see
has anyone tried these alternatives to common projects?..Homme Dylan - looks pretty similar to my eye http://www.asos.com/Selected/Selected-Homme-Dylan-Leather-Trainers/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5038928&cid=4209&Rf989=4926&Rf-200=5&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=White&totalstyles=131&gridsize=3
ok..thanks for the tips . ended up getting apc petit new standards in 29..will work on these for now, but will have to try albam down the line too
hey! just checked out tresbien shop (I'm in the UK).. the price here is £240 before the discount, or $366 US dollars... Original Achilles Low White Common Projects £240 Sneakers from Common Projects. Crafted from leather. Tonal stitching. Flat canvas laces. Padded top collar. Gold stamp logo on the outer heel. Leather and suede lining. Rubber outsole. Comes with two sets of laces and a dust bag.
glad the 29 works! the shoes are everyday beater shoes I wear at least 3-4 times a week and have done so for over 5 years! they have been resoled 3 times. they are churches brogues- the Brisbane in a G fit (I have a wide foot so limits my shoe options).was thinking to get a common projects style shoe to wear with the APCs casually - anyone have any other ideas for similar styles that don't have the common projects pricetag. preferably a pair that boots me up a bit and not...
thanks! I was ready to buy the 30 after reading on here, and kind of thinking people downsizing too much. but 4 people in the shop were all giving opinions and all thought the 29 would look like the 30 in a while..and they thought the 29 would look better long term..so taking a risk and going with their advice...tight on my thighs but I think theyh'll stretch a bithere is another shot of 29 - taper is more severe than I thought in the petit new standard
ok -so went back to APC and decided to try a pair of New Petit Standards in 29. I prefer the look of the 30 (looks a bit more relaxed throughout), but the guy in the store said the 29 will look like the 30 once is stretches out a bit throughout..hopefully he is right! Petit New Standard in 30 (apparently too much fabric in thigh and quite easy to get on) Petit New Standard in 29 (tigher in thighs and waist, but not that hard to get one. buttoned up easily) do you guys...