or Connect

Posts by lovelux2010

hello all - i wear a size 29 in APC petit new standards. went to apc to get a pair of black selvedge, but they dotn have them. so - it seems "tapered" from unbranded is a similar fit to apc petit new standard, correct? if so - how would i size on them?... thank you
great! will check out cutler and gross to start. will try to find some of the japenese brands mentioned, but stocklists seem somewhat hard to come by in London at lest.. i'll have a look at Larke, although i dont have the kind of expertise you do to make judgements on quality - i can only mention my opinion on the aesthetic.. also - not sure of the quality, but for the price (£100) i feel they are good value and they are quite simple ( and no visible logos). i have a pair...
hey Tsujigiri..great thread, just wish it was longer! my brother is coming over from canada to visit me here in London..and he is after some new sunglasses. was thinking to take him to cutler and gross as a start, then onto some smaller optics stores (mallon and taub etc). just wanted to ask if you have an opinion on Moscot? he is after some simple, classic acetate sunglasses (nothing sporty)... any other brand suggestions would be amazing! i know he has BP's (he likes...
hello, just wondering if anyone has opinions on the quality of francois pinton frames versus moscot or cutler and gross? wanted to get a new pair and like the classic style frames for sunglasses - so any opinions helpful!
miss TOJ....and maybe its too soon.. but does anyone know any M2M leather jacket makers to try now that TOJ is no longer taking orders?
hello - that was my prediction when I first went the bespoke route. but in hindsight, I do wish I got a more modern cut of suit trouser. pleats, high waisted trousers and cuffs can make a 35 year old look 55, in my experience.I will certainly keep my Chan trousers and if that style does come back, i'll be quite happy! the jackets I have cut look great, its just the trousers that date the suit, I think..well lets see how things evolve. I'm sure when I'm 55, younger people...
anyone tried or heard of this brand..apparently real leather. not identical to CP, but quite close http://www.asos.com/Selected/Selected-Homme-Dylan-Leather-Trainers/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5038928&istCompanyId=6f061ed0-7427-4b6c-bb90-987c0bd08468&istItemId=plpwttltl&istBid=t&affId=5497&WT.tsrc=Affiliate i tried on the CP today, but quite narrow for my wide foot. ordered the above as look slightly wider in the toe box..will see
has anyone tried these alternatives to common projects?..Homme Dylan - looks pretty similar to my eye http://www.asos.com/Selected/Selected-Homme-Dylan-Leather-Trainers/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5038928&cid=4209&Rf989=4926&Rf-200=5&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=White&totalstyles=131&gridsize=3
ok..thanks for the tips . ended up getting apc petit new standards in 29..will work on these for now, but will have to try albam down the line too
hey! just checked out tresbien shop (I'm in the UK).. the price here is £240 before the discount, or $366 US dollars... Original Achilles Low White Common Projects £240 Sneakers from Common Projects. Crafted from leather. Tonal stitching. Flat canvas laces. Padded top collar. Gold stamp logo on the outer heel. Leather and suede lining. Rubber outsole. Comes with two sets of laces and a dust bag.