or Connect

Posts by lovelux2010

Prada is hit and miss, but they can do nice things as well. As somebody who had his first Prada bag in the mid-1990's and since then probably thirty-five (more if you add in the affiliated brands of Jil, Helmut, or Miu Miu), I think I can say that with some authority. If you buy Prada retail, then you can search yourself and see what she likes. If you are buying aftermarket or online, send me a PM with the link and I'll give you my thoughts. Not all Prada is created...
ok, I will have another look at McQueen . I know she loves the simplicity (not so much the logo) of Prada bags...but I think McQueen has some simple bags as bags..some of them do look nice..
thank you for the reply - super helpful! I will have a look at these brands you mention, and "Want Essentials" as well..will just have to take a bit of a gamble I suppose! if anyone else has advice please do chip in as purse forums etc. really don't have useful info on what/why to buy (quality etc). don't suppose anyone knows about Chanel? I know their brand strategy is the same as the others (HUGE/unjustified price increases) - but how is the quality (glued? workmanship?...
hello - great thread, the best on style forum in my opinion! just wondering rach2jlc if you have expertise on best designer handbags and purses for women in terms of price to quality. christmas is fast approaching and want to get the girlfriend a beautiful bag, but quite scary and overwhelming in terms of choosing a brand! basically, would be good to know which brands CONSISTENTLY make good mens bags (then i can take a gamble that the womens bags are also consistently...
hello gents, how much should i be paying ww chan for a trouser alteration (shortening). just wanted to get some trousers shortened and wondered if any of you had experience..thanks
hello, does anyone know if Swaine Adney Brigg still make wallets? I had one for many years but wanted a new one, and on the website I cannot find wallets anymore.. otherwise, does anyone know brands like SAB that would make a quality mens leather wallet? thanks also anyone have any experience with daines and Hathaway? I really like the foster and sons wallet, but at £185 its a bit much for me.. the daines one is...
hello, if anyone in the UK looking for a lightly used pair of APC standard size 28 - am selling my pair on Ebay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261574925063?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
hello gents, just received a Hardy Minnis 9-10oz fresco ii 0511. pictures.. On my other commissions, I requested more classic tailoring, however on this commission I asked Patrick to move a bit more towards a modern cut - slimmer legs, lower rise, slightly shorter jacket. overall, i am finding people think i look "younger" in this new cut. the jacket is similar to my previous commissions, however the trousers seem to really change the overall asthetic. i was very...
its lee baron, finally figured it out!
hello, i am trying to remember the name of a shirtmaker i wanted to try in HK. i was going to send him an ascot chang shirt to copy but now i can't remember the shirt makers name! it was not a shirtmaker from the usual suspects, anyone have comprehensive list of shirt makers in HK? i seem to recall the email address was a .ca, which is unique perhaps any help appreciated!