or Connect

Posts by yodawg

how do you guys find hermes bel ami? is it similar to helmut lang cuiron/ miller harris cuir d'oranger? inquiring minds want to know...
jeez haven't seen alot of the recent additions. i'll have to start looking for them. hope they're great movies as well.
dunno about the new ones but my tortoise pair from the 80's were grey-green. just in case you want to stick with trad colorways.
i used to have an all black pair of AO's but gave them to my uncle since he really liked the pair. had it shipped to someone i know in the us and she shipped it here to me. today i chanced upon this pair in a shop. they're american optical skymaster classic sports. converted the price for them today... $267!!! I DON'T REMEMBER THE EXACT PRICE FOR MY BLACK PAIR AND I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF THEY'RE THE SAME MODEL BUT THIS SEEMS TO BE 200 OVER! am i wrong? is the skymaster a...
hey bbaq chanced upon some of your posts on another forum while researching kettlebells. at least i think that was you, you have the same avatar hehe! might have someone pick up a 12 kg from ensayo later this afternoon.
i've never had a problem with aviators. although not all look good on me. normal raybans don't. maye i'm too chubby cheeked for em. mine are ralph lauren. i've had oakley crosshairs, and american opticals before. mykita rolf looked good as well but the pair i chanced upon were some super cool LE that was out of my budget. it's the plastics that are tricky. for japanese brands there's spec e space, propo design, and effectors...
hey cc, thanks for the tip on nikon lenses. they seem reasonable. here's hoping they come back great.
yeah you're right! was looking at this post just as an example and thought i might need a bench for that but i guess not. Shoulders: db military presses Lats: Dumbell Rows Chest: Dumbell bench presses Biceps: Curls Triceps: overhead presses with single db Abs: crunches Quads: Dumbell lunges Hams: Dumbell deadlifts Cafs: Calf raises holding dumbells. i'm looking a kb's too but they're out of stock here locally and don't really know how to train that way yet. interesting...
curious to know what brand of lenses are available to you?