or Connect

Posts by BlackShoes

LololEnjoy your $90 umbrella, you left with something at least. Perhaps next time go dutch.Also, major lol points to Eason.
I particularly enjoyed the repeated links to shoes you own, then repeated mention of the price. I was incredulous, but then when I realised what a baller you obviously are, I decided you are right: Leather is diamond hard, and unyielding as a scorned jewish grandmother. 5 star threak.
Both bullshit, the reality of life in the army is being shot/blown up by foreigners who you then have to give chocolate to. Also, the Australian accent is stupid.
Perhaps have a sit down in a quiet room, then when you've calmed down, try again.
Excellent, their cashmere blends are also excellent.
   I've had this one from WS Foster for about 2 years now, it's nice, bridle is definitely the way to go. I wish I took more care of it, but even though a little scratched, the leather is still buttery soft. They told me it was made in the workshop over the shop. I also know that some of their luggage comes from a factory in Gloucestershire.
http://www.crombie.co.uk/coats/mens/air-force-blue-authentic-great-coat-slim-fit.html
Clothes Valet.
unexpected, though you appear to have quoted the wrong jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving I will be returning home tomorrow. I will post 2-3 outfits over the next 2-3 days. Prepare yourselves. L O L Didn't you say you would post tomorrow 4 days ago? How long do you think you can put this off for? Have all the clothes you bought over the last 2 months been shit? I sincerely hope not considering the amount of hand holding you needed to buy them.