or Connect

Posts by policenauts

Selling off a few button-downs I don't wear anymore - all shirts are in good condition with no stains, tears, rips, etc. Prices include shipping to the continental US. Please PM me if interested, thanks! 1. Steven Alan reverse seam in blue/red/green plaid, size small: $30. A: 16.5" B: 27.5" C: 25.5" D: 19.5" 2. Steven Alan reverse seam in yellow/brown plaid, size small - thicker cotton, very warm. This one was worn less than 5-10 times total: $40. A: 17" B:...
Shoot, sorry everyone if this is showing up like 5 times, I was having trouble with my account and the mods just fixed it and I think all the ads I'd previously tried to post went up at once. Apologies.
Hey all, selling a few jackets that I don't really wear anymore - all prices are OBO, please message me if interested. Thanks!
Hey all, selling a few jackets that I don't really wear anymore - all prices are OBO, please message me if interested. Thanks!
dig the elbow patches... wish i could fit an XS!
currently drinking a bag of this, roasted locally right here in san francisco: http://www.delapazcoffee.com/collections/coffees#/products/san-antonio-huista they're located in SOMA and their doors are open to the public, but i don't think they've officially "opened" yet. definitely worth checking out!
not sure if this will help, but i had a pair of APC petit standards in 28 that i wore for about a year and were just way too damned tight, even after stretching them out - so let's assume i'm a 29 in APC. i currently own a pair of 3sixteens in 30 that i've had for over a year now as well, and they're amazing. also for reference, i'm in between a 30 and 31 in levi's - with that said, i'd say try one waist size up in 3sixteen from what you'd wear in apc?
when steven alan had their online sample a couple days ago, i picked up one of these for $200: anyone have any experience with it? fit, quality, etc.? thanks!