or Connect

Posts by empirestate

The three Armani collezioni sports coats I own all have a white tag which also says "Made in Italy". Maybe try calling an Armani store to see if they also come in gray.
Currently being sold on gilt. Couldn't find anything about it through a web search. The "At a Glance" blurb is somewhat hilarious in that it describes a bunch about the area that the clothing was named for, but nothing about the origin of the clothing itself: "The moors of England, which the Dartmoor brand is named for, are notoriously damp and frozen, requiring the kind of knitwear that could practically stand up to a firing squad. But they're inextricable from English...
I ordered one the first day it went on sale. Got it Friday of the same week. Ironically, ordered successfully with Internet Explorer 8. Another window with Chrome kept on getting the same trouble everybody else has had. The non-4G/LTE is not a big factor for me as I'm using the t-mobile $30/month unlimited data plan. T-mobile doesn't have real 4g anyways, instead they use "HSPA 42+" which they market as being 4G. It's a nice phone.
Not a bad clip. But I think for the typical American, spezzato can go very, very wrong.
I don't think they are. I've seen quite a few worn in person and have not been impressed. For the money being charged, they should give a stronger feeling of quality. I'm not sure what other options are available but even at a substantial discount I wouldn't wear belstaff. They also can have obtrusive branding which I've thought is distasteful.
Courierware http://courierbags.com/ Here's a review with better pics of a bag then the company has on their website: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum45/80575-review-courierware-messenger-bag.html
Which opera company? At the Met, the cheaper the seats the more casual the dress gets. Sport coat, nice pants, dress shirt will be fine no matter where you sit. Just look sharp.
If you know a good MTM shop go with that. Got my first MTM suit last fall and it is definitely worth it. I can't believe I never got one sooner. It looks/fits much better than my other suits. You will not be the first person to walk into a MTM shop uncertain about the process. A good shop will walk you through the decisions, explain your options to you, and should make you feel comfortable. If they can't do that, they may not be a good shop. Type of fabric, 2 buttons or...
Are these supposed to be cut off? I've done that in the past but it leaves holes in the pants. Makes me think that perhaps they're intended to be there. I can't figure out why they're designed like this...
The way to put a stop to that is not by buying new clothes.