or Connect

Posts by brpac

A beautiful pair of vintage Jodhpur Boots with vibram soles. An absolutely gorgeous and rich patina. These guys say it all. Absolutely beautiful leather and amazing details...a beautiful pair of shoes that will last. I am size 8.5 and they fit perfectly, but here are measurements: Outsole Length: 11 1/4" Insole Length: about 11" Outsole Width: 3 7/8" Total Height: about 8" Heel Height: 1" $70 $50 S&H is $7.00.
PRICED TO MOVE...! The watch IS A BEAST. Not for the faint of heart. Definitely makes a powerful statement. Like Iron Man statement. $150 Now $135 I am selling on eBay for higher but thought I'd give everyone on this lovely site a good price. http://www.amazon.com/Welder-5300-Chronograph-Solid-Case/dp/B004JBZLEQ This watch is pretty much sold out in a lot of places and yields anywhere from $400 - $600 new. Works perfectly but is used--the only sign of that is an...
Hey, Rear rise is 14 inches. Brian
Selling an amazing pair of pants...these are ONLY available in the Quality Mending Company store on Prince Street in NYC. If you want something special...look no further. Bought new for $198.00. This pair of pants is a new product made by friend Oliver Harkness, one of New York City's vintage clothing legends. Eleven, Oliver's vintage shop at 15 Prince Street, has been one of the city's most venerable vintage purveyors since it opened in 2002. Before that Oliver had a...
also quality mending is doing a sale now--20% off everything in store. So get your butt down there.
Great pair of jeans. You want to go a size up than you normally are on the waist (I usually wear 30 waist but bought a 31--brand new they are a bit snug but these have not been washed or anything--so they will inevitably stretch a bit) but length is consistent with prior jeans. The best part are the details: - Shape is modeled after a pair of 1960s Levi's 505s - No external branding - 14oz sanforized selvedge denim from Cone Mills - Fabric and thread made in North...
Go through J Crew corduroys in a month...cheaply made. Looking for something durable and with a slim but relaxed cut. Thanks!
Hey All, Just came from The Quality Mending Company on Prince Street and had to share that they indeed have the best selection and prices of any vintage store in NYC I've been to. Constant surprises, great selection, very curated, amazing shoes, jackets, shirts, jeans--everything you could want from vintage cufflinks to bowler hats to antique Japanese fabrics. So--head on down there. They deserve our support in this economy! 5 Prince Street New York, NY...
The coat is black. Shoulder to shoulder measures 19.5 inches. Thanks!
Up for grabs just in time for winter a beautiful, never worn, brand new Hyden Yoo peacoat. 160 Shipped. NOW $120 The coat is lined in wonderful green and navy flannel and has great inner pockets and cuffs (see pictures). Marked Medium but fits a small nicely--it looks great on me and I usually take a small. Here are the measurements: Shoulder to end of sleeve: 23.5 inches Pit to Pit: 19.5 inches Shoulder to jacket bottom: 31 inches Sleeve opening (flat): 6 Inches Top of...