or Connect

Posts by Darkblader

Hello. So I recently stumbled on this: Chuck Taylor All Star Low Profile Apparently it came out in '08, so chances of finding somewhere that still has them seem really slim. So, any recommendations on black sneakers that are similar in style? Or if someone can direct me to somewhere that happens to still have this sneaker in a size 10, you would really, really have my thanks
Hello. So I recently stumbled on this: Chuck Taylor All Star Low Profile Apparently they came out in '08, so chances of finding somewhere that still has them seem really slim. So, any recommendations for black/grey sneakers that are similar in style (they don't have to be Converse)? So far I found this: Fila Men's Hi Class Mid Triple Strap Sneaker
Quote: Originally Posted by gwydion Everywhere. Try http://www.americanapparel.com/men-long-sleeves.html for starters. Yea those are the kind of shirts I'm aiming for, though I already have some thermals, so looks like I'll be aiming more for basic crew necks. Got a question about sleeves. So I like to roll up my sleeves a lot, so are there kinds of sleeves that I should look out for or stay away from? Does it even matter?
Hey. Can anyone point to where I can get long sleeve T-shirts/undershirts that I can where underneath short sleeve T-shirts? I always wanted to try that look but I don't know where to find them. Thanks in advance.