or Connect

Posts by Alimentarius

Drops again.
Bump for some drops.
Stuff is all used but in good condition; specific issues are noted. I know I don't have a lot of rep here, but have bought some stuff and am TOTALLY trustworthy. PM me, and we can work something out. Like, give you some good blackmail or some shit. Prices are shipping included in CONUS, via paypal personal payment. Offers considered; Sportcoats especially- just trying to create a margin post-shipping. Story is, most of this was during the transition period to SF,...
Quote: The 38L Norton & Sons has a 18.25 chest? Yeah, wondering myself if that measurement is right...
How much extra material under in the sleeves and pants? Also, would probably have to look into lengthening the jacket. How much extra is under there?
I'm gonna second that request for a proxy on a grey Stark from the Tannery. Anyone?
PM'ed on a bowtie.
It certainly makes him enjoy life more, but its perception by others shouldn't be his concern... unless he's a tool.
Two words: Drinking horn. Now I don't know how I ever lived without one.
...and you will get what you pay for- a cheap bag made at one of hundreds of factories in China that do work for lower end brands, and crank out copies of other brands to sell to said ebayer in between contracts. It'll probably hold your stuff, I suppose...