or Connect

Posts by Alimentarius

Can anyone recommend a pair of pants by another maker that fits similar to the US cut? I really could use some grey flannels in 32 and am not sure that altering some larger Italians will work. I'll echo comments for a bit more rise and in favor of the Lands' End tailored fit.
PM sent.
Our adopted hound dog Carol in her element. I wish I hunted just so I could let her do her thing. Hound minds are sort of hard to comprehend. She is not too into "playing." Cozy though. Pretty convinced the papasan is a two-seater.
PM sent.
Tricker's wingtip brogue boot in 9.5UK with dainite sole. Good condition, with not a lot of wear on the sole. Leather is just starting to naturally wrinkle around the heel. Comes with the original laces - I just removed them for polishing. I am not sure, but I believe these are not the Stow - I think they're on a different last. Flipping sweet, but I just don't wear them enough. $250 220 shipped CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions.
Tricker's wingtip brogue boot in 9.5UK with dainite sole. Good condition, with not a lot of wear on the sole. Leather is just starting to naturally wrinkle around the heel. Comes with the original laces - I just removed them for polishing. I am not sure, but I believe these are not the Stow - I think they're on a different last. Flipping sweet, but I just don't wear them enough. $250220 shipped CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions.
Allen Edmonds Wingham tassel loafer in what looks to me like their "merlot" color. Fairly decent condition - won't need recrafting in the immediate future. $80 60 shipped CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions.
Interested primarily in blue and white - could also go for ecru or cream.
Hey, could I get measurements on the CDW parka? Thanks.
Allen Edmonds McAllister in 10E. Owned for about a year, but worn a max of two dozen times. Very good condition, commensurate with amount of use.SOLD!