or Connect

Posts by Nadim

There's 25% off right now on the Magnanni's posted above. Comes out to $225. Pretty good deal!
I guess I'll go for the Meermin. Only thing is they are out of stock right now. They're receiving new stock in 30 days. They'll have a lighter brown suede too. Might be worth they wait... althought right now is the perfect season for brown suede shoes. 30 days from now, plus 1 week for shipping and we won't be far from having snow aroud here.
Price range is under $250. I saw the Meermin yesterday but didn't find anywhere to order. I just sent an email. I have a feeling shipping will be a b*tch. The C&J Lowndes do seem like a great shoe, but completely out of my budget :/Thanks, but those Calvin Klein don't look very good. I might as well wait and save up for something nicer.I actually don't know any details about the shoes in the pic unfortunately.
I know this has been discussed before, but where can I find a pair of brown suede double monks for less than $250? I've checked most obvious online retailers (Neiman Marcus, Last Call, Saks, Macy's, Bluefly, etc...) but didn't find anything in that price range. Any deals on right now anywhere? And a picture to illustrate:
Quote: Originally Posted by A.J.V I've ordered 4 shirts from MT and 2 are on the way at the moment. Measurements have always been just right and I have no complaints so far. Only one fabric (white plain k103B) has been a little disappoinment. However I think that value I get for the money I pay is great! I have a shirt with k103B in the mail. Why are you disappointed by this fabric?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Forget Winkelmann, the Aventador is the hot shit right there. Except there is no Aventador in that picture
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del That shirt collar doesn't suit him at all ... maybe it's the fact that he's using his hand to make his penis look bigger, or is he touching his testicles, hence the smirk?
Just came back from a trip to Miami. Obviously I went to visit a cigar factory in Little Havana. I went to El Credito, where they roll some La Gloria Cubana. I purchased a box of Glorias, hand-rolled right there in the Miami factory. I haven't had a chance to smoke one yet, and I don't know much about them. What is your opinion of the LGC Glorias?
Quote: Originally Posted by mickey711 For some reason when I look at that picture, this is what i see:
Quote: Originally Posted by moderntailoremma Hi Nadim, first, I'd like to request some consideration that we did not LOSE your package, it is a courier issues and we did not talk to our courier and asked them to purposely lose your package. 2nd couriers are actually on a holiday break so it's difficult to get a reply from them over the holidays. they are also coordinating with other couriers in your country who are also on skeletal force. It's been quite...