or Connect

Posts by AEB A4

Quote: Originally Posted by fueledbynewjersey Wait tell you hear about there new return policy starting tomorrow. You'll love them even more <33 /sarcasm Oh fuuuuucccc. What is it? They better honor returns with purchases made before the policy change. I ordered 2 ludlow suit jackets to compare sizes and I'll be damned if they don't take one back!
Heads up to anyone using the student / teacher discount online. They dont offer the 15% off anymore online starting September 12th, only full price instore items can be bought with the discount now. F YOU J Crew!!
Quote: Originally Posted by jhcam8 Why not - what size? They are size 9E. I'm a 9D but they fit well. I really need something less casual I can use for work. I should have just got some wingtips like I originally wanted.
Ralph Lauren Double monk straps. Not exactly the most casual but for some it is.
Ralph Lauren Double Monks .... Not sure If I'm going to keep them.
Got to agree.. first.
Just got an email from them saying if you open up a J.Crew card you can save 20% on your first purchase, plus $25 everytime you spend over $500. It used to only be a savings of 10% IIRC. Bought a Ludlow suit that hasn't shipped yet so probably going to get a card and apply it to the purchase. wont use it for anything else but J.Crew stuff anyway..
Sent you a PM.
Good to hear you liked it. Havent really heard anything bad from people that have it. I think after an online promotion its right under $200 so might pull the trigger soon.
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 I'm not sure about clearance centers, but the J. Crew Outlets stuff are made to be of lower quality, to compliment the prices. The tags even look different. Yup, found that out with the ties and a shirt I picked up at an outlet. Although they did have a few good things. The same tie clips they carry online for $75 or so where in jars throughout the store for $20.