or Connect

Posts by AEB A4

****SOLD***** I know these might be leaning towards the Mens Clothing section but they might dip into the Streetwear and Denim territory. For sale are a pair of NIB Ralph Lauren double monk strap Alstons made in Italy. Looking to get $325 shipped CONUS. Size: 9E *Comes with shoe bags, and original box.
****SOLD***** For sale are a pair of NIB Ralph Lauren double monk strap Alstons made in Italy. Looking to get $325 shipped CONUS. Size: 9E *Comes with shoe bags, and original box. Please, feel free to PM me with any questions.
^^ I love the Spotted Pig burger.
99' Audi A4 Mercedes 250s currently apart for restoration and other goodies...
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts Blue Monday... Quick little buff-up on the kicks... What suit is that?
Love the boots AlanC
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo (stock photo - will post better photos once they are here) Really like those.
I'm actually really close to your measurements. I ordered a jcrew ludlow suit with both 36r and 36s jackets to see what one fits better. I got the 36r abd it seams a little long, and I'm waiting for the 36s to come in so I can return the 36r. The fabric isn't shiny. I can take actuall pictures if you want.
Quote: Originally Posted by snuff_daddy when did this change? i bought a pair of pants about 3 wks ago and emailed cust serv. and got a student disc Mid-September sometime I think.
Quote: Originally Posted by vvoc also can the student discount be applied online?? Student discount won't work online anymore. Total BS