or Connect

Posts by AEB A4

99' Audi A4 Mercedes 250s currently apart for restoration and other goodies...
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts Blue Monday... Quick little buff-up on the kicks... What suit is that?
Love the boots AlanC
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo (stock photo - will post better photos once they are here) Really like those.
I'm actually really close to your measurements. I ordered a jcrew ludlow suit with both 36r and 36s jackets to see what one fits better. I got the 36r abd it seams a little long, and I'm waiting for the 36s to come in so I can return the 36r. The fabric isn't shiny. I can take actuall pictures if you want.
Quote: Originally Posted by snuff_daddy when did this change? i bought a pair of pants about 3 wks ago and emailed cust serv. and got a student disc Mid-September sometime I think.
Quote: Originally Posted by vvoc also can the student discount be applied online?? Student discount won't work online anymore. Total BS
Quote: Originally Posted by mdeep1 Could someone explain what the hell J. Crew factory is? Its stuff they carry at the outlet stores.
Ill be surprised if the Heller stuff goes on sale. They supposedly only have one of each size and then that it.
Quote: Originally Posted by enigma77 Your tailor, if he's good, can add darts to the back and shorten the length. Also what's with the new return policy? I'm intrigued... Looks like the new return policy is in store purchases can only be returned within 30 days. So far looks like online purchases can still be returned within 60 days. I really hope they dont change that. They decided to ship me one size jacket while the other is scheduled to...