or Connect

Posts by AEB A4

I had the same problem trying on some small tag sized PS in store. Fine going on but a pain in the ass getting them off the foot...took me a little while
Sid Mashburn online store carries New Standards for $165. Not the biggest difference and someone already mentioned Need Supply. Maybe Mashburn will have a sale that includes these though...eventually. http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/deni...ean-rigid.html
Ill be heading there this Sunday. Been really excited to get one of these store in the US. Ill report back with info and hopefully pictures.
s3lam, great find. Cant believe they didnt get picked up sooner at a higher price. Was it an odd size?
How was the length of the jacket? Im 5'9 and was wondering between 46R and 46S (european sizing)
Quote: Originally Posted by sartorialism Or just wait for me to flip mine (which I'm fairly certain I'll do, hearing that it's fused...) I need a US36 (EU46). Thanks anyway.
Kind of mad I didn't pull the trigger on the windowpane one. I'll wait for the next sale I guess.
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert Good for you but you're a little late to the game. I did this more than a year ago. Can we get over the J. Crew timex already? Yes, it's overpriced. So's a lot of their stuff. Like it and buy it, or hate it and ignore it. Are you assuming that because I just posted this I must have also just bought it? I'm glad you felt the need to say you had done this a year ago..like we should pay homage.
Also didnt feel like paying for the JCrew Timex so I went out to Walmart, picked up a watch and ordered some NATO straps. Turned out to be the watch I wear most often.
Quote: Originally Posted by CityofAngles can anyone help me out? I bought 3 j crew causal button down shirts- they say tailored fit. I bought M as S was too tight. The M is a bit roomy all over so i either want to get it taken in a bit or can i wash it and make it shrink? that would be great. Shrink them then have them darted. If its too big everywhere then return it.