or Connect

Posts by whorishconsumer

- 100% cotton oxford cloth - Fox logo applique on chest - Shirttail gussets - Back pleat - Locker loop - Made in Italy Purchased earlier this year. Has been washed cold, never placed in a dryer. Has shrunk since initial purchase (as I have found all Kitsuné shirts do), but at this point I would not expect further shrink, if proper care methods are followed. This is somewhat of a collector's item as Kitsuné no longer manufactures their shirt with...
- 100% cotton oxford cloth - Fox logo applique on chest - Shirttail gussets - Back pleat - Locker loop - Made in Italy Purchased earlier this year. Has been washed cold, never placed in a dryer. Has shrunk since initial purchase (as I have found all Kitsuné shirts do), but at this point I would not expect further shrink, if proper care methods are followed. This is somewhat of a collector's item as Kitsuné no longer manufactures their shirt with...
- Style: "Shetmo" - 100% Calf vamp and lining - Leather sole - Comes with two dust bags Same as these loafers, but in a deep burgundy brown. Purchased in July and have worn exactly twice. I have had them stretched professionally, in width and only in the toe box. As these had a very flat narrow toe box out of the box the result is simply that they fit closer to a standard US D width. On the left shoe only there is very, very mild separation at the welt where some glue...
- 14.5 oz selvedge denim - 100% Cotton For more information, see product page here. Purchased from Très Bien Shop in February of this year. No soak, not yet washed, so still retains sheen. There is some wear on the back pocket, as well as some dirt on the turn-up of the pant legs where I had them rolled. In all I have worn these < 20 times. Measurements Following this guide. Waist: 17.25 Front Rise: 10 Back Rise: 14 Thigh (edge to edge, not seam to seam): 12 Knee:...
- 87% Linen/13% PBT - Made in Italy - Worn < 5 times Linen v-neck with a luster to it due to the material. Measurements Chest (pit-to-pit): 24 Bottom hem: 18.5 Sleeve (shoulder seam to middle of cuff): 24.5 Length: 26.5 $60 shipped US Contact for international
- 2 button - Double-vented - Notched lapel - Functional cuffs - Pique cotton blend - 82% cotton, 15% polyamide, 3% elastane Worn a handful of times but not enough to warrant keeping it, although it is one of the best-fitting blazers I've owned. Note: Gant Rugger blazers run very small. This blazer fits like a fitted 52, but with the benefit of longer sleeves and a more accommodating shoulder. Measurements Chest (pit-to-pit): 21.5 Waist (at 2nd button): 22 Shoulder:...
- Italian full-grain calf leather - Vege-tan lining - Goodyear-welt construction - Bench made, hand lasted in Canada - Steel shank reinforcement - Leather sole w/ Cat’s Paw Heel - Includes dust bag - No box - Shoes trees not included The last of this model was borrowed from the annals of the Canadian military, emulating the style worn by officers in the '40s. This pair was worn primarily on the streets of Florence and on the floor for the Pitti Uomo SS13 show back in...
Is your trip to Bank of America?