or Connect

Posts by whorishconsumer

Jacket is good condition with moderate wear; pants also good condition but worn more than jacket; both have been tailored. Same suit as here, although this is a single vent jacket. The color is a richer color, closer to true khaki, like hay. Also, the jacket is fully lined, with blue-and-white striped lining on the arms and additional trim on the inner pockets. Jacket - Chest: 43 - Waist: 39 - Shoulder: 19 - Arm: 26 - Length: 31 Pants - Waist: 33 - Front Rise: 11 - Back...
Good condition; moderate wear. 82% Cotton/18% Linen blend; mottled cream and khaki color; rounded front pockets, chest pocket and interior poke very similar to the Torceo cut. Chest: 45 Shoulder: 18 Waist: 40 Length: 29 Arm: 25 Price is $75 shipped US. International will be more.
Very good condition; minimal wear. Same jacket as here (corresponding suit pants can be purchased here). From site: Woolen twill.100% Virgin wool. Italian fabric. Fitted cut. Two buttons. Hemmed breast pocket. Front piped flap pockets. Darts on front. Buttoned slit at wrist. Single vent. Piped inside pockets with button and loop closure. Piped coin pocket and watch pocket. Closure, inside pockets and collar lined in wool. Sleeves lined in satin weave fabric with...
Price Drop: Each shirt has been worn once. They've been washed and dried so that all the shrink has been taken out, so the measurements below are accurate to how each shirt will fit. They're just a little too large for me. Chest:23 Length: 29 Shoulder: 19 Arm Length: 8 I paid $80 with shipping, selling for $55 shipped.
Price Drop: I purchased this item new off eBay just the other day. Worn once for a few hours. Good jacket, but sleeves are too short for me, so I'm selling. Price is for cheapest available shipping in US. Will be more if international or expedited. _________________________________________________________________ The Civilian Blazer is a versatile piece developed in a downtown Los Angeles tailoring shop. The pairing of a durable, lightweight fabric and traditional...
Bump bump bump.
Bump bump bump.
Bump bump bump.
Received last week, worn briefly today, enough to establish that they are too large. Specs: - Mocassin-stitched upper (hand-stitched in New England) - Double-bottomed (This means that in addition to the footbed and midsole, there's a leather overlay that goes under and wraps up around the foot - Stone-colored rough-out main with brown scotch grain overlay and back strip/pull tab - The suede is very soft with a short-medium nap and is water/stain resistant - Black...
Received today, worn briefly today, enough to establish that they are too large. Specs: - Mocassin-stitched upper (hand-stitched in New England) - Double-bottomed (This means that in addition to the footbed and midsole, there's a leather overlay that goes under and wraps up around the foot - Stone-colored rough-out main with brown scotch grain overlay and back strip/pull tab - Black deer-skin tongue - Pinking details (Yuketen signature) on the overlay and back strip/pull...