or Connect

Posts by whorishconsumer

Each shirt has been worn once. They've been washed and dried so that all the shrink has been taken out, so the measurements below are accurate to how each shirt will fit. They're just a little too large for me. Chest:23 Length: 29 Shoulder: 19 Arm Length: 8 I paid $80 with shipping, selling for $55 shipped.
I purchased this item new off eBay just the other day. Worn once for a few hours. Good jacket, but sleeves are too short for me, so I'm selling. Price is for cheapest available shipping in US. Will be more if international or expedited. _________________________________________________________________ The Civilian Blazer is a versatile piece developed in a downtown Los Angeles tailoring shop. The pairing of a durable, lightweight fabric and traditional details makes...
Bump bump bump.
Bump bump bump.
Bump bump bump.
Received last week, worn briefly today, enough to establish that they are too large. Specs: - Mocassin-stitched upper (hand-stitched in New England) - Double-bottomed (This means that in addition to the footbed and midsole, there's a leather overlay that goes under and wraps up around the foot - Stone-colored rough-out main with brown scotch grain overlay and back strip/pull tab - The suede is very soft with a short-medium nap and is water/stain resistant - Black...
Received today, worn briefly today, enough to establish that they are too large. Specs: - Mocassin-stitched upper (hand-stitched in New England) - Double-bottomed (This means that in addition to the footbed and midsole, there's a leather overlay that goes under and wraps up around the foot - Stone-colored rough-out main with brown scotch grain overlay and back strip/pull tab - Black deer-skin tongue - Pinking details (Yuketen signature) on the overlay and back strip/pull...
Received last week, worn briefly today, enough to establish that they are too large. Specs: - Mocassin-stitched upper (hand-stitched in New England) - Double-bottomed (This means that in addition to the footbed and midsole, there's a leather overlay that goes under and wraps up around the foot - Stone-colored rough-out main with brown scotch grain overlay and back strip/pull tab - The suede is very soft with a short-medium nap and is water/stain resistant - Black...
Bump bump bump.
Same shirt as pictured here. Hawaiian-style shirt with wide, flat lapel and blue floral pattern. 4 front pockets. BNWT Regular fit for Engineered Garments, which means more tailored than most XLs. I'll post later with exact measurements, but to give you an idea I'm a 44 chest and 19 shoulder and this fits fine. I'll also get a pic or two up that shows I haven't set dropped acid on the shirt or set it on fire. 160 Shipped US (more international)