or Connect

Posts by whorishconsumer

Indigo 100% cotton selvedge denim 13.5oz raw Japanese fabric Made in the U.S.A. Orange-line selvedge Leather, stitched 'Jean Shop' patch Riri zipper on fly Had for a year; hot-soaked once; worn a handful of times. Left leg has vertical crease which was there when purchased. Measurements Using this measuring guide. Waist: 17.5 Inseam: 36.25 Thigh: 13 Front rise: 10.5 Back: 15.5 Knee: 9.5 Hem: 8.75 65 Shipped More international.
No gimmick. I purchased a pair of shoes from them recently which I then returned. They don't do refunds, so I had to take the store credit. Great shop but most of their offerings are not my style. The card is simply a code, which I would give to you upon payment. For that reason, and for buyer's security, I'm only going to take PayPal on this one. The value of the gift card is 102 USD. Selling for 100 USD http://havenshop.ca/
Horween Chromexcel Scotch-grain (pebbled) leather. Genuine elk antler. Leather insole. 100% rubber camp sole. These things take a beating. 360-degree lacing. Baseball stitching on toe and heel. Handsewn in Maine. These have been with me for some time and have held up well. Great moccasins. 67 Shipped More international.
Brand new w/ box. Suede Uppers Leather Heel Rubber Outsole New Balance Embroidery Revlite Technology 115 shipped US More international.
Incredibly soft. 67% Wool 33% Polyamide Medium wear w/ some pilling, but in overall great condition. Measurements Chest (pit to pit): 22.5 Shoulder (seam to seam): 18 Arm (shoulder seam to middle of cuff): 27 Length (neck seam to hem): 27 55 shipped US. More international
13 oz. Japanese Calvary twill 100% cotton Vintage style one piece yoke waist band Military specification buttons Front coin pocket and on-seam scooped side pockets Button flap back pockets Chambray pocket bags Crafted with pride in the USA Several months wear before retired; cold soaked once. Some belt marking around waist. Full details can be found here. Measurements Using this measuring guide. Waist: 17 Inseam: 35 Thigh: 13.5 Front rise: 11 Back: 15.25 Hem: 8 50...
Fitted, tight-knit sweater w plaid elbow patches 100% felted lambswool John Rich & Sons is the high-end, non-McNairy arm of Woolrich. Has seen a few seasons but is in very good condition. Measurements Chest (Pit to pit): 21 Shoulder (Seam to seam):18 Length: 27.5 Arm (Outside, shoulder to sleeve): 26.5 50 Shipped US More international
Wool felt with quilted red lining; fully-lined Chin guard w/ sewn anchor emblem Somewhat lighter hue of Navy Shell: 80% Wool 20% Nylon Lining: 100% Nylon Insulation: 100% Polyester Made in the U.S. of A. Very mild wear. Measurements Chest (Pit to pit): 24.5 Waist (Just above 3rd button): 23 Shoulder (Seam to seam): 19.5 Length (Neck seam to hem): 31 Arm (Outside, shoulder to sleeve): 26 $95 shipped US More international
Worn a handful of times, washed once; cotton. pit to pit: 22 waist (4" from hem): 21 shoulder: 18.5 arm (shoulder to middle cuff): 26 length: 27.5 $45 shipped US; more international.
Worn a handful of times, washed once; cotton. pit to pit: 22 waist (4" from hem): 21 shoulder: 18.5 arm (shoulder to middle cuff): 26 length: 27.5 $45 shipped US; more international.