or Connect

Posts by adidasfan

It is not. This is such a stupid discussion. Why would anyone care about if the cotton was GM or not? The only question about cotton is the quality of it.
man i cant find any PDF of Monocle online anywhere. not even torrent files.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheese1 I have a pair with about 2 months of wear on them, I'll probably post evo pictures eventually. These definitely fade, I don't understand people hating on them for their fading properties For me its not hate. I just want my jeans to look new. Once they look faded I have to move on to new jeans.
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 the smell will not go away. that is not true. I have put my jeans in the freezer and the smell has gone away. Maybe it doesnt always work...but for me it has. Make sure to have plenty of boxs of baking soda in the freezer to take out the odor.
Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy not to be mean, but please tell me this is a parody. Not a parodyat all. The organic cupcakes available at the La Jolla Farmers Market are to die for.
Quote: Originally Posted by IndianBoyz I bought a packet of sandalwood incense last week just for fun. Went home and lighted one in my bedroom. Hmm..this stuff is calming and the fragrance is nice and mild. Any other 'flavours' that are worth a try? its a serious carcinogen - rosewood and sandlewood are my favorites
yes talking to strangers is happening more for various reasons. i think one reason is people are trying to develop social skills and alot of books are telling people to just go up to soomeone and start talking. all the dating books for example are now telling men and women to build their conversation skills by talking to strangers.
Information Technology Sales - boring and mindless and lowpay
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 we aren't talking about marriage. if she is boanable, then what is da problemo? Agree. I think the problem is - most guys dont meet those type of girls often enough to know what to do. Always be ready to hit-it. Of course easier said then actually done.
I just dont have time for TV/Movies like i use to. Until I was about 25 I use to watch an insane amount of TV and movies. Now in my 30's i dont think i watch more than 2 hours in a week. I try to stick with stuff that is gonna better my life or be info-tainment I like CurrentTV, some of the stuff on Hulu is good