or Connect

Posts by gdc_2008

Re: Hillary Clinton pic....something about the SecState job must make women look like Madeline Albright!
Lmfao!
Quote: Originally Posted by wcarson89 has anyone seen the midnight in person? I bought a pair of 32x36...usually a 32x32. I thought 32x33 would be fine...I've soaked them twice now, and then threw them in the dryer even because they only shrank 2" in the inseam. Now I guess I have to get the hemmed. They look pretty nice.
Berger Knutsson Spering with Friends - Memories of Don Cherry F'ng great album...Don would love it.
Bill Hicks expressing his love for Jay Leno (long time Off The Artistic Roll Call Forever guy): Quote: "Selling Doritos on TV? What a fuckin' whore. And not even when he needed the money either, you know? If you're a young actor, I'll look the other way, but the guy makes $3 million a year, he decides to hock Doritos to make more money. You don't got enough money you fucking whore? You've got to sell snacks to bovine America now? It's Satan fucking him in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by sbbbjm wait - yes to purple . . . and these were the sartorialist pics that never uploaded: Problem solved...you obviously need a horse head tattoo on your forearm....and don't forget the lattes
Oh no....I actually liked it.... no really, not the greatest movie, but entertaining. Worth $10.50? Not really....
Quote: Originally Posted by Wallcloud Have you given Embryonic a chance yet? After at War with the Mystics I have found it very refreshing. The problem with the FLips for me is I tend to really dig their albums when I first listen to them...then i never come back. They don't leave me wanting at all. I'm not sure why. Embryonic is good, and I liked At War With the Mystics as well...but I never listen to them...or Yoshimi...or any of the...
I thought 300 was a bunch of crap as well. I forgot out The League of Whatever the Hell Was That Piece of Crap (OMFG)....so Holmes uses deductive reasoning to box? Ugh...
Saw the preview and immediately thought that it looked like Van Helsing meets Wild Wild West...dear lord, a perfect storm of terribleness...