or Connect

Posts by gdc_2008

5EP Low Down Boot Resin 30x32 I've had these almost 3 years and have worn them maybe 10 times. I love the denim, but never took to the cut as much as I had hoped I would. These are resin washed, they've been rinsed once by me, though I bought them "used" from another member here. They still have the leather tab, but the red strings were cut. The tab is coming loose. They have a ton of life left, hardly showing any wear. I paid $165 for them, $60 to fund some new...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Personally, I find him much easier to understand than Stallone, and that guy is fucking FROM HERE. I just posted that because people seem to think that Lundgren is an idiot or something. He's not - he's just Swedish. HA! Swedes....
Quote: Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14 Yes but at this point there are very few people he trusts, for better or worse. Kale is not one of these people. The point I'm trying to make is, default should be you assume everything is bugged and go from there...the mere fact that someone (who ever it is) wants you to think your place is bugged, and your work is bugged should give you pause enough to just write them off. Not to mention the fact...
Its not blind faith, its some weird ass dude telling you your place is bugged. You know you've already been followed around and you believe your father in law was killed. Not to mention that people are planting messages in newspapers...pretty safe to just act as though your private spaces aren't "private"...
He's been slacking off a bit recently....I mean, understandibly... I've been going through a Steve Earle kick recently. Mostly Townes, but also his other recent stuff.
Not sure why shows totally get polygraphs wrong...I think real polys are MUCH more stressful if presented the way they really go. Boring yes or no questions add more tension than people pretending to interpret random questions on the fly. Either way, the bug stuff was funny too...so...someone tells you your place is bugged, why even bother looking? I mean, just assume its all bugged and stop being such an obvious idiot. For crying out loud, don't go TAMPERING with the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim As a teenager he tried judo, Gōjū-ryū and took up Kyokushin karate. Lundgren now holds the rank of 3rd dan black belt in Kyokushin. He won the European championships in 1980 and 1981 as well as a heavyweight tournament in Australia in 1982.[7] He was also captain of the Swedish Kyokushin karate team, and was a formidable challenger at the 1979 World Open Tournament (arranged by the Kyokushin Karate Organization) when...
I turn it on, I watch, I laugh. You don't? Stop torturing yourselves and watch something else. Though, I have to admit...its not panning out the way things happen in the books....
I thought the whole sequence with his mom was great.
Quote: Originally Posted by frenchy (this has more drama then the show!!!) But more than the books?