or Connect

Posts by gdc_2008

Holy schitt! Bruce Campbell as Magnum PI! I totally see it! Wait...Burn Notice, already been done....
The jar of piss was just base line humor x10....combined with the gypsy commens and burning the chairs, oh and the sheriff of paddy's...I was dying.
Waiting for Simon and Simon...
Turner looks like William Shatner with a wig on...which actually does add to the comedic value.
"Don't condescend me with your tiny pear!" that one had me rolling for some reason.
Quote: Originally Posted by MrG Is it the red one who is doing time for murder? I never watched the show, so I don't know who's who, but I know one of them is locked up. I think they're referring to the fact that Jesus was tortured and didn't give in. Tapping out is something you do when you're being beaten, not when you're doing the beating. That shirt would seem to imply otherwise, though it does appear to be the Devil he's beating on, so perhaps...
It would make more sense than a supposed man of "peace" beating the shit out of people lol but I bet he did tap that ass...
Come on now! Who the hell sags a thong!?!
Petra Haden "The Who Sells Out" which I really like...
Fucking thank you. +1000 All be it Pearl was acting outside his league with people that had him targeted and hooked, at least he was engaged in what appeared to be real journalism. The other douche was an asshat that got people killed for what appears to be personal gain and hubris. Quote: Originally Posted by countdemoney Several important differences between pearl and NYT reporter. First, Pearl was killed for his faith (Judaism) as much as...