or Connect

Posts by gdc_2008

I had been off my regular workout schedule, just coming back onto it for almost a month now. That said, my clothes don't fit right anymore...it ain't because the muscle in my thighs are too big...its because I haven't burned the fat I had gained on my legs, backside and stomach. I never had that problem when I had been consistant workout. In short, more likely other folks have the same issue.
Think outside the box. You're shy? Target an easy to "get" girl and develop a relationship...then you'll have the confidence of having a girlfriend and this other girl will find you more interesting. It is college after all...
I think I might take up long haul trucking...between this and the Little Feat kick coming on....
Sweet-jeebus! Didn't think of looking it up on youtube...nice!
Clooney necro-beastiality jokes you mean.... I don't know guys...its a movie, you know for entertainment...they already made Lawrence of Arabia, the Godfather (II), Bullitt, Great Escape, Apocolypse Now (still awaiting the live action EEK-opolypse Now movie...)...you know, great great movies...its the entertaining stuff we have left here. I'm looking forward to seeing this one. Hope it makes me laugh a number of times within the 90 minutes to 2 hours I'll be sitting in...
My lovely lady found me a Gaggia Classic at Petes Coffee 2 years ago...brand new display item marked at $125. That and a passible Capresso Infinity grinder (which I've now had to repair 3 times) and I nurse a pretty damn healthy espresso addiction. Since moving from West to East coast I've been ordering a lot of roasts...hard to find good beans in DC. I don't have the patience to roast my own. Next up is doing a PID mod to the Gaggia....
I remember previous seasons being so hit or miss...this one has pretty much been good all the way through. The full on rapist date scene being right up there....anything with Charlie is a crack up.
Wonder how a "Little Boy" shirt would go over there...hmmmm.... Cool pics though.
Chuck Prophet - Let Freedom Ring