or Connect

Posts by gdc_2008

He could probably fit her and Rita in there...one more would make a trinity Oh, and I was thinking it was Deb's recent ex that did in Lundy and shot her...still do....
I think Trinity is a bigger preditor than Dex understands and he sees him coming a mile away. My guess is Dex or someone close to him is intended for the box....
Never wrong with Vonnegut...though having just been through a recent McCarthy kick...hmm, interesting problem there. When I have those decisions to make I usually start reading both and see which one holds my interest more. Reading "The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire" - touchy feely Chopra book (an assigned reading) next up is Shantaram (another assigned reading). Just finished up "Cats Cradle" which has so far been my least favorite Vonnegut
I actually thought that episode was pretty good. Thought Fonda didn't give enough crazy, but it was decent...
I had been off my regular workout schedule, just coming back onto it for almost a month now. That said, my clothes don't fit right anymore...it ain't because the muscle in my thighs are too big...its because I haven't burned the fat I had gained on my legs, backside and stomach. I never had that problem when I had been consistant workout. In short, more likely other folks have the same issue.
Think outside the box. You're shy? Target an easy to "get" girl and develop a relationship...then you'll have the confidence of having a girlfriend and this other girl will find you more interesting. It is college after all...
I think I might take up long haul trucking...between this and the Little Feat kick coming on....
Sweet-jeebus! Didn't think of looking it up on youtube...nice!
Clooney necro-beastiality jokes you mean.... I don't know guys...its a movie, you know for entertainment...they already made Lawrence of Arabia, the Godfather (II), Bullitt, Great Escape, Apocolypse Now (still awaiting the live action EEK-opolypse Now movie...)...you know, great great movies...its the entertaining stuff we have left here. I'm looking forward to seeing this one. Hope it makes me laugh a number of times within the 90 minutes to 2 hours I'll be sitting in...
My lovely lady found me a Gaggia Classic at Petes Coffee 2 years ago...brand new display item marked at $125. That and a passible Capresso Infinity grinder (which I've now had to repair 3 times) and I nurse a pretty damn healthy espresso addiction. Since moving from West to East coast I've been ordering a lot of roasts...hard to find good beans in DC. I don't have the patience to roast my own. Next up is doing a PID mod to the Gaggia....