or Connect

Posts by gdc_2008

I'd totally tune in to see him chop up Oliver or Scrappy Doo...is that the season finale? Awesome!
7 & 3 is the Striker's Name - Paul Weller Malinye - Jim Pepper
Scumbag Blues, best track so far
I have a general rule that I will not see anyone movie that has a dude jumping sprawled into the air while thrusting some sort of sharpened weapon...always looked retarded, always will. Did they remake Dragonslayer yet?
Yeah I saw the second episode first, it was way funnier than the first one....
I can dig on Nespresso...though I was staying at a friends house with one and I drank WAY too much espresso that way.... RJ...spend some money on a grinder. Grinding beans on some random grinder at the finest setting means nothing...you have history on when their grinder was cleaned, how worn out it is, or even how fine or corse beans need to be in your machine. I'd suggest looking into the Capresso Infinity burr grinder. Mine was like $80, and it works great for me. Its...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman Are there other Gaggia Classic owners here? I'm finding that the only preground coffee I can buy is Illy as everything else isn't ground fine enough. When I buy beans, even grinding them to Turkish coffee fineness isn't enough -- I end up having to regrind and tamp really hard in order for the espresso to brew adequately. Anyone else finding this to be the case? Sounds like a grinder issue. What grinder are...
He could probably fit her and Rita in there...one more would make a trinity Oh, and I was thinking it was Deb's recent ex that did in Lundy and shot her...still do....
I think Trinity is a bigger preditor than Dex understands and he sees him coming a mile away. My guess is Dex or someone close to him is intended for the box....
Never wrong with Vonnegut...though having just been through a recent McCarthy kick...hmm, interesting problem there. When I have those decisions to make I usually start reading both and see which one holds my interest more. Reading "The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire" - touchy feely Chopra book (an assigned reading) next up is Shantaram (another assigned reading). Just finished up "Cats Cradle" which has so far been my least favorite Vonnegut