or Connect

Posts by thomas555

Price drop: Asking for 1.200.- USD now.
UP FOR SALE IS AN OUTSTANDING BORIS BIDJAN SABERI ASYMMETRICAL BUTTON UP COAT FROM THE CURRENT WINTER SEASON (FW 12/13) IN A SIZE L WHICH IS PERFECT FOR A EUROPEAN SIZE 50/52. CONDITION: 10/10 (BRAND NEW WITH ALL TAGS AND ORIGINAL BBS-BAG, NEVER BEEN WORN). THE LUXURIOUSLY THICK BLACK COAT IS CRAFTED USING ARTISANAL TECHNIQUES AND IS FLECKED WITH GREY TO CREATE A UNIQUE EFFECT. MADE FROM A WOOL AND COTTON BLEND, THE KNITTED COAT HAS A LONGER, DIPPED HEM AT THE FRONT AND...
UP FOR SALE IS AN OUTSTANDING BORIS BIDJAN SABERI ASYMMETRICAL BUTTON UP COAT FROM THE CURRENT WINTER SEASON (FW 12/13) IN A SIZE L WHICH IS PERFECT FOR A EUROPEAN SIZE 50/52. CONDITION: 10/10 (BRAND NEW WITH ALL TAGS AND ORIGINAL BBS-BAG, NEVER BEEN WORN). THE LUXURIOUSLY THICK BLACK COAT IS CRAFTED USING ARTISANAL TECHNIQUES AND IS FLECKED WITH GREY TO CREATE A UNIQUE EFFECT. MADE FROM A WOOL AND COTTON BLEND, THE KNITTED COAT HAS A LONGER, DIPPED HEM AT THE FRONT AND...
RICK OWENS HOODED BLACK LEATHER JACKET F/W COLLECTION LIMO 11/12 SIZE: EU50 (M-L) MATERIAL: LAMB LEATHER, CALF LEATHER, POLYAMID COMES WITH HOOD, CLASSIC FRONT ZIPPER, GOOSE FEATHER PADDING RETAILED FOR 2300 USD. FOR ANY QUESTIONS (MEASUREMENTS, ETC.) OR IF YOU MIGHT NEED ADDITIONAL PICS JUST DROP ME A LINE. I WILL UPLOAD SOME MORE PICs TOMORROW ANYWAY. ASKING FOR 1500.- USD EACH BUT WILL LISTEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS. I WILL ONLY SHIP INSURED WITH TRACKING-NO. SHIPPING...
RICK OWENS HOODED BLACK LEATHER JACKET F/W COLLECTION LIMO 11/12 SIZE: M (EU50) I´M SELLING THE SAME JACKET IN EU52 ALSO, PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER LISTING! MATERIAL: LAMB LEATHER, CALF LEATHER, POLYAMID COMES WITH HOOD, CLASSIC FRONT ZIPPER, GOOSE FEATHER PADDING RETAILED FOR 2300 USD. FOR ANY QUESTIONS (MEASUREMENTS, ETC.) OR IF YOU MIGHT NEED ADDITIONAL PICS JUST DROP ME A LINE. I WILL UPLOAD SOME MORE PICs TOMORROW ANYWAY. ASKING FOR 1500.- USD EACH BUT WILL LISTEN...
RICK OWENS HOODED BLACK LEATHER JACKET F/W COLLECTION LIMO 11/12 SIZE: 1x L (EU52) I´M SELLING THE SAME JACKET IN EU50 ALSO, PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER LISTING! MATERIAL: LAMB LEATHER, CALF LEATHER, POLYAMID COMES WITH HOOD, CLASSIC FRONT ZIPPER, GOOSE FEATHER PADDING RETAILED FOR 2300 USD. FOR ANY QUESTIONS (MEASUREMENTS, ETC.) OR IF YOU MIGHT NEED ADDITIONAL PICS JUST DROP ME A LINE. I WILL UPLOAD SOME MORE PICs TOMORROW ANYWAY. ASKING FOR 1500.- USD EACH BUT WILL...
bump
up for sale is my l.g.b. leather jacket size 3. super rare japanese label. check out www.lgb.jp the shoulders are 17,5 inches. from seam to seam. armpit to armpit is 18 inches. you can wear the sleeves in 2 different ways: either you leave them like they are and wear them like a glove. or you can warp the end of the sleeves up and fix them with the buttons, so the sleeves get a "normal" length. item is in hamburg, germany. will ship worldwide for 600.-usd, insurance...
NEIL BARRETT leather bomber ISAAC SELLAM leather jacket MARTIN MARGIELA 10 Leather jacket http://www.ebay.de/itm/180818416581?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413 http://www.ebay.de/itm/180818416581?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413 http://www.ebay.de/itm/Martin-Margiela-10-Designer-Lederjacke-50-NP-890-Luxus-made-Italy-/180818469181?pt=DE_Herren_Jacken_Mäntel&hash=item2a199ee13d#ht_500wt_1415
As I tend buy clothes that are too small for me, I have put some nice jackets up for sale. The items are located in Germany. Shipping to Germany is 7.- USD, 19.-USD to most European countries and 35.-USD to the US or Japan. For shipping prices to other countries please send me a PM. I can offer you to have a "reality check" via eBay, where I have almost 700 feedbacks, 100% positive. Just in case you should doubt I am serious. I will listen to reasonable offers for all...