or Connect

Posts by captainfunk

For Sale is a Barbour Cavendish jacket, size Large. Worn less than 10 times. Purchased at the Barbour store in Washington DC. Same jacket at this: http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=4A7H. The photo on this thread is more accurate than Orvis photo. "Slim fit raglan-cut coat, inspired from the angling six-pocket jacket. Includes contrast hood lining in seasonal burnt orange, leather trims, an original Barbour illustration print, and technical iPod inner pocket...
For sale are a pair of Alden for BB single monkstrap shoes in #8 shell cordovan. Size 8D on aberdeen last. Vibram sole added to bottom. Good amount of wear on heel and toe. Comes with bags, no box. You probably wont find alden shell for a better price! 250 > 225 > 215
For sale is a navy suit with light stripes from Belvest. Worn 4-5 times. Retailed for $2500. 3 roll 2, side vents, flat front pants, cuffs. chest: 21.5" / waist: 20.85" / shoulders: 18.5" / sleeves: 24" / BOC: 30.5" / pants: 36.35" x 28.35" + 1.5" cuff + 1.65" folded under, 12.5" rise, 9" at leg opening. Not slim, not baggy. 1/19 drops
For sale is a like-new Cuccinelli blue and grey check sportcoat. Size 50R- $550. Never worn. Had cuffs shortened 1.25 inches (and can be let right back out). Left my job in DC for a far more casual environment. I really wish I had an opportunity to wear this jacket because it's beautiful but simply can't fit in my rotation. Retailed for $2,695. Lowball offers will be ignored. Get it while it's hot! 95 percent wool; 5 percent cashmere. This thing is soft. Shoulder:...
damn that's a cool jacket
If your definition of success has nothing to do with happiness and other intangibles I think you may have a bigger problem on your hands. Your paradigm for success seems to be far too driven by material desires. Perhaps if you spend more time fostering your personal relationships and especially your happiness, the money will come, and it will become far less important to your own definition of success.If you weren't working in finance, what would you be doing? What are you...
Info on jacket? I really dig it.
Shitty phone picture, but you can easily see the difference, especially if you look near the eyelets and compare to the toe. These are about a month old from leffot and have a few coats of Montana Pitch Blend on em...
Teger what will you be using your computer for? Most people that dont use their computer for work (photo/video/graphics/games—computing intensive things) dont need a pro. Plus, the air is drop dead sexy. Lastly, have you ever used an SSD? The boot time and basic operation of the air is so much faster with the air. Certainly you're getting much less storage place, but many of my friends have gone Air lately and never looked back.
lol reminds me of this: