or Connect

Posts by hayabusa

Price drop
Finally hunted this down but unfortunately too big for me. Tried on a few times indoors but basically brand new. Price includes shipping to NA. Paypal gift or + 4% Measurements: pit to pit - 22" sleeve length - 26" front length - 27" http://shop.carhartt-wip.com/us/men/jackets/I013606/clash-parka features: - coated, water-repellent shell - adjustable hood, waist and hem - high collar - front closure with hidden zipper - two-way zipper - two pockets, closeable with...
+72=85,516
83156 + 50 = 83206
$90 in duties on a $220 sweater from End (shipped to Canada). Didn't see the warnings about End until after I pulled the trigger....oh well.
Thanks dude....picked up the triple grey Stark I've been eyeing ($220)
Worn less than 5 times and in excellent condition. $65 shipped to USA or Canada. Waist (across) 16.5" Cuff 7.25" Thigh 11" Inseam 30" 100% cotton Product code: rnl09384-ca032812
I've gotten 4 packages from them and haven't had to pay duties/tax. Shipping is crazy fast too.
Just wanted to get some of the sheen off...didn't leave it in there for too long
Here's a quick fit pic of my moto (2-zip, gunmetal) after a bit of wear and a soak. It's not the celebrated 4-zip/silver combo, but I'm really happy with it.