or Connect

Posts by luzer

just picked up the navy window and the glen plaid
question for you guys (the alden thread didnt answer ) i wear a size 8.5 D Modified Last - have 4 pairs from moulded. wear a size 9 is most else (quoddy, etc) i wanted to get a pair of chukkas. sized and got the Alden Leydon Suede Chukka in a 9. felt ok. wore it at home, at work, the heels are real painful- perhaps slipping? FYI i have narrow heels i inherited from my father. QUESTION- do i have any options? thanks
im looking for a belt any coupons?
need help here i wear the modified last in a 8.5 D i got the alden suede chukka, leydon last, in a 9 D the heel (towards the top) really is painful on my foot. any ideas why?
hi any updated ETA on the MTO Jackets?
hi i got the same shoes this week. i have a sizing question:the shoe itself says "7.5 UK 8 US" on the insidethe shoebox says "8.5 US " on iti ordered a JCREW 8.5 US Sizei wear a 9 in most shoes, and a 8.5 in an alden modified last.so i ordered a 8.5 US (JCREW Size).is that correct?
http://thisfits.me/post/57814337635/on-sale-at-j-crew-20-off-alden-and-alfred On Sale at J. Crew: 20% Off Alden and Alfred Sargent Footwear Use promo code WIT20 for 20% off everything. Yes, everything. Hat tip to midwestablishment, who I’m pretty sure alerted me to J. Crew’s last glitch sale. Well that was fast. I really was kidding about J. Crew making a promo code that works for their new Alfred Sargent footwear, but apparently that’s what’s going on here. Don’t...
question repost- whats the best way to care for Indy Natural Chromexcels?c
and the alden store guy said modified shell is being focused on the asian markets only
hi guys im looking for the quoddy boat moc with red vibram sole in stock size 9 (also looking for size verification. i wear a 8.5 alden modified. 9 most everything else)