or Connect

Posts by Bugsy

I have original to ki to sport jacket aka commander. Sleeves where done at Barbour and look good, circumference of sleeve opening probably wider as I didn't have it tapered. I also need to gussets put in underarm to accommodate how tight it was across the chez and over arm. Then... Had lining tacked down as it was not prior and made it annoying ever time I took on or off. I'm retrospect it is the most ill fitting jacket that I have from Barbour. All the same I really enjoy...
I had this done last year. Not bad quality job. PM for details.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
^^^^ I spent all last fall trying to get the right size! Was frustrating. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Question for the CJ boot crowd regarding size, I have Brecons and Tetburys in UK 9, I am now looking at Islays,, so for those who might have both, would I size as the same? Thanks in advance. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sounds good, I can't wit to see it. I almost bought the billy rebid pea coat last winter but waited. So my closet needs a quality pea coat. Will retail be close to last years? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
What will the new pea coat look like?
I wear a 40 in the international, which is slightly big on me but, ok to layer in winter. And wear a large snugly in the original to Tokito.
This out if sequence and just my two cents but I was just in UK and saw in person commander bond. As a tokito owner I have to say the quality is not the same. Leather in collar seems lesser quality, wool trim definitely lower grade and elbow and shoulder patches appear lighter.
Anyone in the group have both the Milton and Hartland? I am need of a light brown chukka and am debating between these two. Both appear unlined, one leather soled, the other rubber. The Milton actually looks like a finer grade of suede. Any feedback appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Are there any retailers in either florence or Rome where I could see meermin up close? Thanks in advance