or Connect

Posts by was385

Quote: Originally Posted by Samovar McGee It's fine. I maintain that expensive watches aren't for people that want to tell time; they're jewelry. I don't think anyone will disagree with that. But let's be honest, the same could be said about most of the stuff that's talked about on this forum. It's all a luxury, not a necessity.
chill out buddy. Didn't realize when the original post was. Amazing how angry a lot of people on here are.
Still available?
Honestly, if you're doing any sort of heavy walking I think you'd come to seriously regret anything but a boot. Get something with ankle support, red wing GT, alden indy, etc. and your feet/ankles will thank you later.
I'm sorry, I just can't take pink and black. As a college student it brings back fond memories of senior prom where 90% of the guys thought going all black with a pink tie was the most stylish thing ever.
how much walking are you going to be doing per day? If it's substantial I'd be looking for a boot with some ankle support instead of crocs, boat shoes, loafers. Maybe something from Red Wing or Alden if you want to go higher price range.
Quote: Originally Posted by harry2quinn Possibly the sexiest watch I've ever seen. Maybe I should have gotten this instead of money spent on food this last 6 months. Seriously. Really wish I wasn't a poor college student right now.
Quote: Originally Posted by frenchy what,no brooks brothers? Epic fail I think I'll keep going to this store on Mondays. That being said, searching every inch of that store for a non-existent Kiton suit jacket was frustrating.
Picked up a pair of loro piano trousers, an isaia suit, a hilditch and key shirt, and finally... a pair of what look like orphaned suit pants from Kiton. Quite a feeling seeing that label.
It's Shawshank Redemption for me